Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You From Area 51

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the Jonathan Peters Party @ Area 51 on 9/13. I hope everyone had a great time. The vibe in the club was awesome, the crowd was beautiful , the music was sick, and it would have never been possible without the support of the people who came . I am currently working on the next JP party , and i give you my word that it will be bigger and better.

thanks , Joey Bumps

Originally posted by djjoeybumps

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the Jonathan Peters Party @ Area 51 on 9/13. I hope everyone had a great time. The vibe in the club was awesome, the crowd was beautiful , the music was sick, and it would have never been possible without the support of the people who came . I am currently working on the next JP party , and i give you my word that it will be bigger and better.

thanks , Joey Bumps

Once again, sick party Joe. Many have tried and failed to run succesful parties like that upstate. I cannot wait for you to bring him back. You are doin a great thing man, keep up the good work. Me and the crew will be there :)

Thank YOU mr bumps...

Great party u threw friday night--i know all the work u put into it and the place showed it--

the place itself was dressed up very nicely (and u cant mention DRESSED UP without mentioning those shot girls--or should i say, DRESSEF DOWN?? :D ) Sound system was BOOMING, I was very impressed with it. and of course the crowd and the vibe was perfect for JP to come in and rip it....you made his night much easier...

keep up the good work Joe....soon enough Upstate will begin to understand what true house music and partying is all about---

Mike Bugout