Clubplanet Nightlife Community

US Air Suck donkey.....

malanee

They messed up a ticket I booked online and now they won't give me the original price - despite the fact that i have a confirmation code AND they have records of me trying to book the damn ticket! GRRRR! And of course now the ticket is 5 bazillion dollars more! :mad:

:blown:

Originally posted by malanee

They messed up a ticket I booked online and now they won't give me the original price - despite the fact that i have a confirmation code AND they have records of me trying to book the damn ticket! GRRRR! And of course now the ticket is 5 bazillion dollars more! :mad:

what do you expect? they are going out of business...they need every penny they can get.

thats fucked up though. talk to a supervisor and threaten to get a lawyer on the case...sometimes that helps

Originally posted by malanee

what do you expect? they are going out of business...they need every penny they can get.

thats fucked up though. talk to a supervisor and threaten to get a lawyer on the cast...sometimes that helps