Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday Tufts girl appreciation thread

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by snatch69

i was just about to ask that kaydup. mine is so freakin slow lately, thought it was just me. :(

Usually it's clubplanet that's slow, but it's working fine for me today (for a change).

I honestly don't even know if Tufts girls are fat, but I definitely haven't seen many BU-quality girls around my neighborhood yet. I have however seen a scarily high number of out of shape girls running by my street... hey, at least they're running! :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Usually it's clubplanet that's slow, but it's working fine for me today (for a change).

I honestly don't even know if Tufts girls are fat, but I definitely haven't seen many BU-quality girls around my neighborhood yet. I have however seen a scarily high number of out of shape girls running by my street... hey, at least they're running! :tongue:

Well, make sure that you yell out your window and encourage them to KEEP running

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yes, like your and d:Rew's love affair with each other. Don't think I haven't been reading those posts... you two are starting to creep me out. And I've been seen in public wearing a rainbow lei, so that says something :tongue:

Let me correct you here. You were seen in a rainbow lei on pride weekend:eek: , big difference.

And my affair with J5 is nothing but me being vain, remember we are the same person:shaky:

just the usual shit...you know, what i look like, where i live, my phone number....my credit card number...that kind of stuff.

except for you meathead....you should get used to having your picture next to your screen name....isnt that how they do it over there on clubvibes :laugh: