Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko picture

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njgymaholic

nah not all of us are southerners...wait didnt somebody use the word HICKS once before...IM KIDDDDDING relax :D

where u live gym guy?

not to offend, but anytime i have to go anywhere south of exit 140 or north of 163 on the parkway or west of the parsippany exit on 80, i'm in that "other" part of jersey. this weekend will even be my first time heading to sayerville. didn't know there was somewhere other than seaside and north jersey to party. (kidding).

Originally posted by dogekid

where u live gym guy?

not to offend, but anytime i have to go anywhere south of exit 140 or north of 163 on the parkway or west of the parsippany exit on 80, i'm in that "other" part of jersey. this weekend will even be my first time heading to sayerville. didn't know there was somewhere other than seaside and north jersey to party. (kidding).

Yea I know I hear ya...all that Banjo playin and tabacco spittin gets nuts after a while....I live in Garfield (where your IQ is the same as your house #, not ME of course but).....I gotta say though for a club in the "other part" it is a goood time....