Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I hear this one more time.......

snatch69

i am so damn sick of hearing god damn Kylie M. and J. love hewiit's songs on the radio!!! didn't anyone get them the memo that they can't put a decent tune together???!!! ::blown:

i think i'd rather be stuck in an elevator with teamj5 and kaydup than listen to that crap....:3some:

Originally posted by vicman

ooo..youd rather be stuck in an elevator with teamj5 and kaydup :3some: than listen to crappy music?

oooooh, i definitly need to meet you :D

whens the next roadtrip? :D :D :D

hey vic. since you seem to have all those pics at the bottom of your sig., can u help me? my link is showing up but not the picture!! help out a frustrated gal??

:mad::D

hmmm, well ok 2 problems here:

1. do not leave any space between the %7Boption%7Dyourlinkhere[and the other img thingy with the / and the other thingy]

2. the pic you wanna upload to your sig has to be already posted on the web somewhere. you cant upload it from your pc. i checked www.eminem.jpg and such a web page doesnt exist, if you wanna upload it from your c drive then just post it up as an attachment and then left click your mose and click on properties, then copy-paste the link to the %7Boption%7D thingies.

hmmm...does that make any sense at all?

hmmm, well ok 2 problems here:

1. do not leave any space between the %7Boption%7Dyourlinkhere[and the other img thingy with the / and the other thingy]

2. the pic you wanna upload to your sig has to be already posted on the web somewhere. you cant upload it from your pc. i checked www.eminem.jpg and such a web page doesnt exist, if you wanna upload it from your c drive then just post it up as an attachment and then left click your mose and click on properties, then copy-paste the link to the %7Boption%7D thingies.

hmmm...does that make any sense at all?

hey vic. i think i have the link right now, but i am putting the link in my signature box in edit profile. is it not supposed to go there, b/c it seems it is just adding my link w/ my sig instead of posting the pic??

i hate computers!!:mad: :mad:

thats the pic right?

ok, edit profile yeah, thats correct, then the signature box yup, correct also, but there you have to do the %7Boption%7D thingy

and leave no spaces AT ALL in between the

%7Boption%7Dandyourlinkwhichwouldgohere/img

thanks vic! ur a sweety! dumb me finally figured it out!!

:isok: