Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What WERE the best club nights in NY?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah darryl my boy knows da deal...how can i forget NASA?..props to scotto.. bigups also to alan sanctuary...

but i thought we were talking club scene if you wanna take it back to the rave scene....how about liquid sky parties...ah shit!!!! the best is when DEELITE...ALSO NOCERA MY GIRL...(2 BIG SINGERS BACK IN THE DAY) would just chill in the scene and i chalked BOTH!!!! PARLAY KISSES!!!!! THEPARLAYLIST@AOL.COM

ONE......

Originally posted by starshaped

I was watching a program on tv last night about the US scene in the early days.What with the tide starting to change over here with the closure of big clubs and other smaller clubs starting to come through,what were the best clubs in NY which are no more? and why did they end?

LIMELIGHT!!!

• 1 month later...

WHHAAAAAAAHAAHHAAHAYHAAHAH

omggggggggggggggggg........

sorry but i had to bump this UP

after reading it again....and picturing amanda lapore.....and Miss lady bunny all coked up out of there mind, Sticking a glow-stick up some straight guys ass.....LOL

omg.....tears in my fucking ?EYES Hahahahaha

"notihng good on clubplanet today"

"bumping this one up"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

me

Limelight (early 90's)

Save The Robots (All the fuckin time!!!!)

Club Usa (mid 90's)

Palladium (Arena)

Twilo (All the time, Fri & Sat) *This is my vote for #1 club of all time

Tunnell (mid 90's)

Soundfactory (The new.... didn't close down, but the parties are just not the same as when they first opened that place)

Now for the Friday night raver crowd we have Roxy still left.....

And for the Hardcore Saturday night till sunday afternoon partyers there is Exit.

The only thing that's REALLY changed in my opinion is the sexuality aspect. The raw sexual nature of clubs is not like it used to be. But maybe things will change now with a new mayor... maybe a new vibe will be born again.... :)

What's the most rare party in the world nowadays? A straight party, with underground, incredible music... and HOT single girls.

Not talking about the grungy baggy jean sweatshirt girls. I'm reffering to the hot dressed up, sexy girls.

SF.... got the hot girls..... but they are not single.

Exit.... got the sick music.... but not the girls.

Spa.... got the hot siingngle girls... music SUCKS!

Does anybody know of a club like I'm reffering to here? Kinda like Earth, except more on the straight side. Kinda like Twilo used to be. Maybe I'm just dreaming :)

The only club that has a vibe even close to the vibe back in the day is SF.

EXIT has no vibe whatsoever, but I haven't been to the EARTH parties. Junior's crowd usually has a good vibe, but EXIT has a very diverse crowd.

I can't wait to go to Limelight for Thanksgiving Eve.

I personally think the vibe at Vinyl on fridays is on par with some of the old days...

And also SF, I agree on.

IMO

Joe

Originally posted by darrellg

The only club that has a vibe even close to the vibe back in the day is SF.

EXIT has no vibe whatsoever, but I haven't been to the EARTH parties. Junior's crowd usually has a good vibe, but EXIT has a very diverse crowd.

I can't wait to go to Limelight for Thanksgiving Eve.

I dong fully agree about SF nowadays. The reason..... Cause I witnessed it first hand when JP just started there coming from Robots. That was the best year that place has ever seen, and one of the best parties in New York ever.

I cant dig JP's new style quite as much.... and the vibe is more conservative nowadays there.

But then again, the are no such things as facts on a subject like this.... just an opinion.

Boris at Roxy was a blast! I remember that very well! It was one of those RARE spots that had great music, and hot single girls. Wow, what an aphrodisiac that party was!!!

The closest thing nowadays in my opinion was Junior's b-day in August. In fact that was one of the best nights in the history of NYC.

Originally posted by afterhour

I dong fully agree about SF nowadays. The reason..... Cause I witnessed it first hand when JP just started there coming from Robots. That was the best year that place has ever seen, and one of the best parties in New York ever.

I cant dig JP's new style quite as much.... and the vibe is more conservative nowadays there.

But then again, the are no such things as facts on a subject like this.... just an opinion.

Boris at Roxy was a blast! I remember that very well! It was one of those RARE spots that had great music, and hot single girls. Wow, what an aphrodisiac that party was!!!

The closest thing nowadays in my opinion was Junior's b-day in August. In fact that was one of the best nights in the history of NYC.

What do u mean his new style? That is JP, i mean.

One of my other friends said that too, they liked him 4 yrs. ago.

I still luv him thouh.