Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj tiesto - Lethal Industry (Svenson And Gielen Remix)

mangledx

Originally posted by mangledx

such a follower....:rolleyes:

howd i start drama, i cant laugh. the only follower is people like u who sit on the comp waiting for what people say is hot or not. most of the so called hot tracks recently ive said sucked such as dark beat and irresistable (except the dub) when i got the promo.

I didnt call you a follower.....wakeup...

so what you got the promo....who cares?

and why do you get soo involved in people who d/l there music...if you could get free clothes ,....or free food....free whatever your telling me you wouldnt take it...well since the internet allows me to get free music....I take advantage of it...full advantage...and wakeup alot of CP people d/l off of me....so I guess there leeches too.....???:confused: ...I know everyone on this board is sick of the drama....and this seems to be a topic that starts some of it....and I dont understand why?? cause what makes sense...free..or pay.....??:confused: ..and I am sure wakeup you buy all your music....all of it right...;) ... and this is a music board...so when someone says ..."this track is hot"...sure I go d/l and if it sucks i delete it....I didnt waste my time going down to the store..listen to it...bring it home....listen to it for a few weeks then put it in storage....and waste my fukn $$$....so why dont we all stop jumpin down everyone throat about leechin.....and if one person likes a track...and another person doesnt....there's no need to tell the person they have no taste......one mans garbage is another mans treasure....:D

soooo...I am going back to gettin more music.....( Free )

I CONSISTENTLY CHECK POSTS AND ALL I SEE IS PEOPLE STARTIN SHYT LIKE WE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN. WAKEUP YOU JUST DO ONE THING AND KISS BARTS ASS ON MY SIGNATURE OK. IF YOU DONT, THEN ILL DO TO YOU WHAT KERMIT IS DOING TO THE SHEEP OK ! AND I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY IT MORE THAN I WILL. SO MAYBE IF UR LUCKY ILL FEED UR FAT ASS LIKE THE LIL BLACK MAN EATIN HIS OATMEAL OK ?!? AND THATS IF YOU ARE LUCKY. NOW SHUT UP AND CHILL ALREADY GOD DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!

MUZIKMAN AND WAKEUP AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE ONE CUMS AND THE OTHER LICKS IT UP .

AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING..... IM A FUKIN LEACH, AND I PASS MY MUSIC TO YOU PROBABLY... AND I LOVE LEACHING SO U KNOW WHAT.... IM GONNA KEEP ON LEACHING AND SHYT ON UR GRAVE..................... AFTER I SHOOT YOU LIKE THIS :blown:

Originally posted by funkmastagbag

I CONSISTENTLY CHECK POSTS AND ALL I SEE IS PEOPLE STARTIN SHYT LIKE WE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN. WAKEUP YOU JUST DO ONE THING AND KISS BARTS ASS ON MY SIGNATURE OK. IF YOU DONT, THEN ILL DO TO YOU WHAT KERMIT IS DOING TO THE SHEEP OK ! AND I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY IT MORE THAN I WILL. SO MAYBE IF UR LUCKY ILL FEED UR FAT ASS LIKE THE LIL BLACK MAN EATIN HIS OATMEAL OK ?!? AND THATS IF YOU ARE LUCKY. NOW SHUT UP AND CHILL ALREADY GOD DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!

MUZIKMAN AND WAKEUP AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE ONE CUMS AND THE OTHER LICKS IT UP .

AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING..... IM A FUKIN LEACH, AND I PASS MY MUSIC TO YOU PROBABLY... AND I LOVE LEACHING SO U KNOW WHAT.... IM GONNA KEEP ON LEACHING AND SHYT ON UR GRAVE..................... AFTER I SHOOT YOU LIKE THIS :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: