Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Places not to party

lostin310

Originally posted by vicman

the hell were you doing there? :confused:

the family thing... The county fair was this weekend and it brought people from all around. ONE, yes, ONE attractive person all weekend (that I wasn't related too anyway). Being from LA that's a bit of a shock.

Originally posted by lostin310

Orofino, Idaho.. Population 3,247

I was there all weekend and believe me, nothing going on in any of the four bars in town...

Damn, it must be nothing but open fields and dirt roads :blank:

Then again, there's somehting to be said for extreme quietness and sereneness for a weekend, especially to get away from a place like L.A.

were there lots of potato's?

:tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

i agree with gmc, about the extreme quiteness if u live in a place liike LA or NY. nice thing about dc is that i can drive 30 min E,W,N or S and be in the country. aint nuthin' wrong with that when you need a break from the urban life.

That's what's cool about LA too... We have all kinds of of awsome get away's right near by. I can go hiking down in Orange County and not see another soul all day. Plus, I live on like 1.3 acres so going to my backyard to get away is an option too :P

you all just lack creativity...any place can be a good place to party (minus the obvious like jail)...some places cater more to the club culture than others, but gimme some good peeps and a few dollars and i bet we could have a good time just about anywhere...the best spring break i had when i was in high school was a trip to missoula montana with a couple buddies, and that's a pretty poh-dunk town

Originally posted by gumby76

...but gimme some good peeps and a few dollars and i bet we could have a good time just about anywhere...

of course, sometimes the best times are just spent staying home and playing a game of sorry! at 5 in the morning, but when you want to dance your ass off to a decent dj in a nice space, and that's what you have your heart set on, a game of sorry! just won't cut it.

Originally posted by weyes

of course, sometimes the best times are just spent staying home and playing a game of sorry! at 5 in the morning, but when you want to dance your ass off to a decent dj in a nice space, and that's what you have your heart set on, a game of sorry! just won't cut it.

yeah, i agree....i can totally have a good time staying home having buddies over and playing dominoes forever...have some snax, tv, music and just do that with anyone...buddies, father, family, cousins...but to party...well that a different story