Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World

Originally posted by misk

...do u think it was also a requirement to be 21 or over?.....just noticed they all were...and thought maybe since it was in vegas....they made sure everyone was legal?...........]

i think they probably made sure of that...u really can't do shit in vegas if you're not 21+...

Originally posted by misk

....and wasn't that guy the one saying how he wasn't feelin any of the girls in the house...and had no chemistry with them..and is married blah blah.....then he is the first one in the sack lol

yea that guy is a real dick....what an ass...

Originally posted by joshwa1

the kids were mackin within the house way to early. and too much controversey for the first show. usually the first episode is easy and they just go out , have fun, and get itnroduced and bs. too much drama for a first episode.. i think i saw the first.....

agreed...what's the fun in the drama if there is no buildup to the drama? they need to save some for later, i mean, it is only the first episode...

This RW is going to suck!!...Steven I would love to give a swift kick in the balls to! Trishelle is trailor trash :rolleyes: & the rest are lame....when they showed the previews for throughout the season it doesn't look too interesting :zzz:

I miss the Hawaii & San Fransisco seasons :(

& Last winter I was at a comedy club in the village & I met David (the dude from the LA season) he's 1 funny muthafucka!! :cool: