Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry for all the long posts

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

lately my posts have been really long. i just wanted to apologize, as i know how annoying that is :worry: . i'll try to make 'em shorter :) .

HEy, it's alll good ;)

At least it's not as bad as Mr. sweet tooth who sets the record for Biggest sig pics of all time. Gosh it gets so annoying :tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

HEy, it's alll good ;)

At least it's not as bad as Mr. sweet tooth who sets the record for Biggest sig pics of all time. Gosh it gets so annoying :tongue:;)

i just changed it to a smaller one while i regroup and find more cheesey stuff to put in my sig :D

Originally posted by weyes

that guy's not wearing an izod shirt. i'm not positive, but it looks like a ralph lauren polo.

:rolleyes:

but who are they, anyway?

by george, your right...its a ralph lauren shirt..all this time i was thinking it was an IZOD shirt :D

anyway, a year or so ago when i was lurking the DC board kinda in that stage when you kinda wanna start posting but dont know because you dont know how everyone there will react towards you, ther was this big drama in the DC board (one of the few that weve had) with this guy (presumably he's the one on the right-jasontowns) and some DC CP folks. He was saying crap and stuff and saying he worked at Glow and the guy talked smack at everyone big time.

One day he said he would put everyone on VIP at Glow, so when everyone went he did not come through. He still talked lots of smack and stuff until finally everyone just ignored him. He came back a few months ago with more smack and since the disapeared.

I'f you do a search for "jasontowns" in CP all those threads and posts will come up. He was totally full of crap.