Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Rollcall

jarmenio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got home from deko and i said to myself "I wonder where spygirl is tonight since her other half was out (hunnie)?" So now I know. On the computer!!! And Mr. NJ gym guy, we were talking about you tonight!!! Bobby said you thought my g'friend was cute!!!???

Originally posted by jpdd810

So I just got home from deko and i said to myself "I wonder where spygirl is tonight since her other half was out (hunnie)?" So now I know. On the computer!!! And Mr. NJ gym guy, we were talking about you tonight!!! Bobby said you thought my g'friend was cute!!!???

hey hunny!!!! i just got home too...i am bent :drunk:

it was good to see you again!:D

first off its gymaholicnj secod of all YOU GOT A BIG FRIGGIN MOUTH IM NT TELLING YOU SHIT NO MORE

How the heck did I get involved in this? lol.....its simple...u take a compliment and move on......harmless....:confused:

Originally posted by asuave

just walked in from deko as well. One word................"DISASTER"

no more shots,..........OUCH!!!!

Hey sweetie!!! I guess you had fun last night!? Getting ready for the big one??? I took off all next weekend cuz joe told me I would need to after your b'day!!!

:D;):D;)

So I just got home from deko and i said to myself "I wonder where spygirl is tonight since her other half was out (hunnie)?" So now I know. On the computer!!!

Ha ha.... Yeah, I had to be a good girl last night...Don't worry, I will make up for it the rest of the weekend!!!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok without sounding rude

who the fuck are you. i was with jp hunnie and hype all night and didnt meet anyone so how did i not meet you. unless i did and again am that fucked up

I dont know how i didnt meet you then.

Yes, it is true I was asked to leave at the end of the night!!

No comment, but i wasn't happy. I really cant say anything else about that, or i can get in trouble. Someone decided to give me a shot of tequila last night. NOT COOL! Any shot were there is a process to take the shot(salt, shot, lemon) doesn't fly in my book. GOT SAMBUCA?

No comment, but i wasn't happy. I really cant say anything else about that, or i can get in trouble. Someone decided to give me a shot of tequila last night. NOT COOL! Any shot were there is a process to take the shot(salt, shot, lemon) doesn't fly in my book. GOT SAMBUCA?

Wow and I thought you were sooo cute and innocent!!! Now I know the truth!!!!

What was your first clue on that one??? NO TEQUILA!!!!!

Poor Baby......