Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Stardo

stiffler

Originally posted by stiffler

Stardo+ 1 Ho..............hahahahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

Classic stardo.................PRICELESS MEMORIES

hahahahhaha .

Man im starving this diet thingy is going to kill me somebody give me a piece of cheese or and egg or somthing!!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

hahahahhaha .

Man im starving this diet thingy is going to kill me somebody give me a piece of cheese or and egg or somthing!!!!!

Thats funny cause I was just going inside to make myself a ham/egg&cheese sandwich.................yummy:D

Originally posted by piro8

What's up Sticky, Stardo? Can I have a sandwich too? :)

Of course. What would you like on it? I have(all fresh meats):

Butterball turkey

Ham

Roastbeef

Salami

Prosciutto

Swiss cheese

White american cheese

to top the sandwich:

Classic dill sandwich pickles

Roasted peppers

whole bunch of stuff....................................

Oh Stardo, I decided not to make the eggs..........wasn't feeling the clean up

Butterball turkey

Ham

Roastbeef

Salami

Prosciutto

Swiss cheese

White american cheese

to top the sandwich:

Roasted peppers

sundried tomatoes are good too on sandwiches....or....or.....ooh...even better.....green pickled tomatoes........awesome....my mother jars them....so good

Originally posted by siciliagirl

sundried tomatoes are good too on sandwiches....or....or.....ooh...even better.....green pickled tomatoes........awesome....my mother jars them....so good

I love sundried tomatoes..............mmmmmmmmmmm

My 2 fav sandwiches:

Chicken cutlet w/roasted peppers/sundried tomatoes/wet mozz and mayo on italian bread.

The other sandwich is exactly the same except instead of chicken cut substituted w/ prosciutto..............yummy

I call them the heartattack specials

By the way, How the hell have you been?

Butterball turkey

Ham

Roastbeef

Salami

Prosciutto

Swiss cheese

White american cheese

to top the sandwich:

Roasted peppers

I'll have a Genoa Salami with American Cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe, and hot peppers on a hero with a pickle. You da man.

Hi Siciliagirl!!

I'll have a Genoa Salami with American Cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomatoe, and hot peppers on a hero with a pickle. You da man.

Hi Siciliagirl!!

Ding...ding, Order ready, pick it up..................3.95 please/ Next

oops........Would you like something to drink with that sir?

Ding...ding, Order ready, pick it up..................3.95 please/ Next

oops........Would you like something to drink with that sir?

:laugh: I could use a pint of Octoberfest, if possible. You're the greatest.

By the way, I'm glad you guys got home safely on Sunday. I'm only 3 days late.

:laugh: I could use a pint of Octoberfest, if possible. You're the greatest.

By the way, I'm glad you guys got home safely on Sunday. I'm only 3 days late.

It took me a few days to recovery, but thanx for letting us crash. I never would have made it home....................I had a great time, just wish I won some money instead of lost................

I've been good.......how 'bout you? I know, I know you've been out lately and haven't seen me....

But, I'll be out and about Saturday night.....just not 100% sure where I'm going.....i kinda want to go to the factory......

Heeeeeeey Piro......you guys probably won't be out until after your honeymoon, right?

It took me a few days to recovery, but thanx for letting us crash. I never would have made it home....................I had a great time, just wish I won some money instead of lost................

I had a great time, thanks for coming. I can't believe we ended up at the Factory. I never thought I would step foot in that place after the underwear party.

I had a great time, thanks for coming. I can't believe we ended up at the Factory. I never thought I would step foot in that place after the underwear party.

Just got off the phone with Juggs............she is going to the factory sunday a.m.............I told her don't even ask me:mad: But who knows?

I've been good.......how 'bout you? I know, I know you've been out lately and haven't seen me....

But, I'll be out and about Saturday night.....just not 100% sure where I'm going.....i kinda want to go to the factory......

Heeeeeeey Piro......you guys probably won't be out until after your honeymoon, right?

I seriously don't know when we'll be out again. Hopefully soon!! The both of us aren't the type to sit at home every single night.

Just got off the phone with Juggs............she is going to the factory sunday a.m.............I told her don't even ask me:mad: But who knows?

You know how many times I've done the walk of shame back to my car and told Neena,"We are never going back to that place, so don't mention those two words in the same sentence!!!" I hope you have better willpower than me.

:laugh: you guys ended up at factory this weekend?! i was gonna say... didnt i hear both of you swear off that place! lol

and i am not even thking of goingi into that place until sunday around noonish (after my sunday morning coffee and paper ;):tongue: )

sounds like you guys didnt clean house in AC. you know although i was in vegas... i didnt even play one hand ! not much of a gambler anyways.

You know how many times I've done the walk of shame back to my car and told Neena,"We are never going back to that place, so don't mention those two words in the same sentence!!!" I hope you have better willpower than me.

Nice Meeting you at SF This past weekend. I had to make a rare appearance. Maybe Ill see you again this weekend.

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh: you guys ended up at factory this weekend?! i was gonna say... didnt i hear both of you swear off that place! lol

and i am not even thking of goingi into that place until sunday around noonish (after my sunday morning coffee and paper ;):tongue: )

sounds like you guys didnt clean house in AC. you know although i was in vegas... i didnt even play one hand ! not much of a gambler anyways.

I've sworn it off numerous times since 2000. I'm glad you had fun in Vegas. I'm there in 11 days, can't wait. We'll see you in a little over a week.....party time!! You're party time hasn't ended this month.:D

Originally posted by binoys

Nice Meeting you at SF This past weekend. I had to make a rare appearance. Maybe Ill see you again this weekend.

Nice meeting you as well Binoys. I won't be there this weekend, but I'll see you at Deko sometime. Congrats to you and Serge on the party.

what is this??? you're on a DIET. i hope i'm just being gullible.....i guess you started it after the weekend.....remember the chocolate covered strawberries??????? hahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well i was on a diet till lunch time came . hahahah i caved hahahah im such a tub of poop. who cares. hhahahha