Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight i'm celebratin'!

a1wave

Yes, A1 is *finally* back online with her own computer.. only took over a MONTH for Gateway and UPS to get their act together... I swear.. pathetic..

And... This morning I ran 20 miles on a pace fast enough to qualify for the Boston Marathon ... Woo hoo! you'll be seeing me in April!

So I'm celebratin' .. most likely heading to the Phoenix Landing tonight .. anyone is welcome to join me :D :D the more the merrier

Originally posted by a1wave

Yes, A1 is *finally* back online with her own computer.. only took over a MONTH for Gateway and UPS to get their act together... I swear.. pathetic..

And... This morning I ran 20 miles on a pace fast enough to qualify for the Boston Marathon ... Woo hoo! you'll be seeing me in April!

So I'm celebratin' .. most likely heading to the Phoenix Landing tonight .. anyone is welcome to join me :D :D the more the merrier

hey kt! great to hear you are back up and running..literally! so i don't think jess is going out unless you beg her..wink..wink..!!

i think i am going to the landing 2nite too, depends how my date goes! who you goin' with? :tongue:

Glad to hear all the good news Katie! I hope this means you'll be around here more often :D

20 miles at Boston quailfying pace... absolutely awesome!! That must have felt so good after doing that 16 in the heat the other day. What better way to celebrate a good workout than having a few drinks :pint: Speaking of which, I'm definitely up for Phoenix Landing tonight. Does anyone know who's spinning?

Katie, I'll give you a call when I get out of work. Maybe we could meet-up for a pre-Landing drink or something.

I would really like to go, I just can't afford it. Can you say B - R - O - K - E = BROKE! Unless someone would like to contribute to the Jessica needs a drink fund:beer: That way I could come and :party: with all you'll.... Maybe I could give that person(s) a little :3some::makeout: in return, but don't tell Mike because he might :blown::knife::2guns: me if he finds out.

But Katie that is so awesome that you did that, see all of your hard work is paying off! We will see you in April, ms. marathon girl!

Originally posted by kaydup

Well now I officially feel like I am being forced to go out. damn you, damn you all. And I am tired too:(

tired??? you're a wimp! i'm afriad that is definitely not a good excuse ... I'm TIRED.. my body aches... but that's not stopping me, no siree Bob :D :D :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'd be willing to donate to the "Jessica needs a drink fund"... no :3some: needed.

Katie is going to win any tired contest, hands down! I'm a little winded after walking to my car for lunch... this girl has already run 20 miles!!!

No I'm not kidding... and don't call me Shirley.

Ok well I ran 2 and lifted this morning very early so there:tongue: :laugh:

I'd be willing to donate to the "Jessica needs a drink fund"... no :3some: needed.

Katie is going to win any tired contest, hands down! I'm a little winded after walking to my car for lunch... this girl has already run 20 miles!!!

No I'm not kidding... and don't call me Shirley.

So Brian's the only taker?? And you don't even want to get any:3some: ? What about some:gas: ? BTW Brian how was last night?

alright this sounds perfect. we could do this. since jess is going now, don't worry about being broke, i am too, if someone didn't offer to pay for me, i wouldn't be going either!! so, if you two are both really going, we could meet up beforehand and then i can get my vodka so we can :beer:

BTW, great way to use those :) jess!

sound good KT and Jess?

Originally posted by prplhz

So Brian's the only taker?? And you don't even want to get any:3some: ? What about some:gas: ? BTW Brian how was last night?

I think I'll pass on the :gas: but thanks for thinking of me. (when you think of gas, think Brian).

Last night was great. The Sox won, which was sweet and Wakefield was nasty. It was by far the fastest game I've ever been to... started at 7:05, ended at 9:10.. isn't that nuts. Wakefield doesn't mess around.

Manny hit the biggest bomb I've ever seen at fenway too :eek:

Originally posted by snatch69

alright this sounds perfect. we could do this. since jess is going now, don't worry about being broke, i am too, if someone didn't offer to pay for me, i wouldn't be going either!! so, if you two are both really going, we could meet up beforehand and then i can get my vodka so we can :beer:

BTW, great way to use those :) jess!

sound good KT and Jess?

Thanks, so I guess I will see you all tonight at Katie's! I will be there sometime around 8:30 - 9, and I will hold you too that ms. snatch eater, I mean kisser, I mean lover.... I guess I don't know what I mean....:laugh::tongue:pussyeater.gif

But I will get some mixers for that Vodka of yours and will help you take care of it!

Originally posted by prplhz

Thanks, so I guess I will see you all tonight at Katie's! I will be there sometime around 8:30 - 9, and I will hold you too that ms. snatch eater, I mean kisser, I mean lover.... I guess I don't know what I mean....:laugh::tongue:pussyeater.gif

But I will get some mixers for that Vodka of yours and will help you take care of it!

i should be there about that time too. glad we're all going girlie's!

engel13.gif

Yup, already planned on giving them a call. Don't know if Tom will be able to make it (he's up in NH), but Jos (and usually John) are down for going out whenever there's a crowd!

yup! i already called them both on my lunch today!

Ouch!!!:argue: looks like you guys can't get together and decide who is going to call who....