Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz Ends Its Nine Year Run In Washington, Dc

georgeacasta2

This is truly sad :( I went to the clubs website where this info is confirmed:

http://www.buzzlife.com/bz/index.php

I can't believe one of the most respected clubs in the world will be shutting its doors. First Twilight in NYC and now Buzz?

Oh well, the harder city and national government will try to supress a good scene, the bigger the scene will become.

Hopefully the DC scene will endure. I guess some of the clubs will just have to reinvent themselves and get more sophisticated.

I'm just wondering why Buzz is being blamed on the wrongs military personell do in their spare time, and not the million and one different other bars located around metro D.C.

Thx for letting us know GA2

Originally posted by CHRles

This is truly sad :( I went to the clubs website where this info is confirmed:

http://www.buzzlife.com/bz/index.php

I can't believe one of the most respected clubs in the world will be shutting its doors. First Twilight in NYC and now Buzz?

Oh well, the harder city and national government will try to supress a good scene, the bigger the scene will become.

Hopefully the DC scene will endure. I guess some of the clubs will just have to reinvent themselves and get more sophisticated.

I'm just wondering why Buzz is being blamed on the wrongs military personell do in their spare time, and not the million and one different other bars located around metro D.C.

Thx for letting us know GA2

It really is a shame :(

yeah, this fucking sucks ass

dunno what they will do, maybe move buzz somewhere else, maybe b'more since the company that owns Nation also owns Trust up there, which is known to have the biggest waste of phazon ever.

i dont know why the military feel that they have to babysit their servicemen and women.

guess well have to stick to local stuff and glow (ugh)