Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Policy...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dnice35

:laugh: everyone will be thanking Bush when we are paying $0.50 a gallon for gas.... this was a good one though.

excuse me, but is that all that concerns you? i admit, it would be nice, but at the expense of what? do you realize what the situation would have to be like if that were to be the case? people would be getting majorly screwed over...but then again, when in history has that NOT happened?

didn't GM come up with an engine that could run hundreds of miles on a single gallon of gas, but were not permitted to manufacture it because it would fuck over the oil industry? why can't this work? we'd be polluting the environment way less and also save money...but i guess no one gives a fuck about having people save money...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone will be thanking Bush when we are paying $0.50 a gallon for gas.... this was a good one though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

excuse me, but is that all that concerns you? i admit, it would be nice, but at the expense of what? do you realize what the situation would have to be like if that were to be the case? people would be getting majorly screwed over...but then again, when in history has that NOT happened?

didn't GM come up with an engine that could run hundreds of miles on a single gallon of gas, but were not permitted to manufacture it because it would fuck over the oil industry? why can't this work? we'd be polluting the environment way less and also save money...but i guess no one gives a fuck about having people save money...

first of all I will go ahead and excuse you, secondly what I am most concerned about is the safety of this nation and yes the oil does come into play eventually. remember to keep a strong nation going we need massive amounts of oil and having an ally in a new Iraq regime wouldn't hurt.

first of all I will go ahead and excuse you, secondly what I am most concerned about is the safety of this nation and yes the oil does come into play eventually. remember to keep a strong nation going we need massive amounts of oil and having an ally in a new Iraq regime wouldn't hurt.

an ally or a puppet/bitch of the US?

i am sure you are not stupid, and i am sure you know what goes on in operations like this....karzai is also officially a puppet for the US, as well as musharraf, sharon, blair, etc.......that's a low blow to the dignity of these people and their countries...but i guess we don't give a fuck now do we...as long as we pay 50 cents a gallon, we are cool!

you are damn right. and Blair is not a puppet of the US neither is Sharon, get your fact straight. by the way whats so wrong with having a puppet/bitch? why are you so against the US and their policies? you are obviously a Democrat.

does one need to be a Democrat to be against the government and its wacked out policies? I'm an Independent, I don't support either way, they're both shite as far as I'm concerned...

How can you say they are not puppets? What is your validification for this?

Originally posted by sassa

electric cars are already on the road... i see them in my neighborhood all the time... and a lot of City Owned vehicles are electric... (ie: DEP, and etc) however youre right to an extent... but i think youre looking into it a lot deeper than neccassary...

Funny post DG :laugh:

As far as electric cars replacing regular gas-driven ones, i can see it happen, but it always takes us (the U.S.) time to catch on to things...

Sure, oil is important. But it's not necessary in the way that that's all we have. Hopefully the cars that DGmodel sees in his neighborhood will catch on in time :)

does one need to be a Democrat to be against the government and its wacked out policies? I'm an Independent, I don't support either way, they're both shite as far as I'm concerned...

what makes you believe that they are puppets? Sharon doesnt bend over for the US and as far Blair goes he is a leader and someone that has the same visions as our goverment. being an ally DOES NOT make you a pupet.

what makes you believe that they are puppets? Sharon doesnt bend over for the US and as far Blair goes he is a leader and someone that has the same visions as our goverment. being an ally DOES NOT make you a pupet.

please explain to me how you see that Blair is not kissing Bush's ass in this issue when over 70% of Britons clearly do not want any involvement in this war, and he's still supporting him...

Second, Sharon does kiss Bush's ass, Israel has always done so. Why would they not, being that the US is its sugar daddy...

please explain to me how you see that Blair is not kissing Bush's ass in this issue when over 70% of Britons clearly do not want any involvement in this war, and he's still supporting him...

Second, Sharon does kiss Bush's ass, Israel has always done so. Why would they not, being that the US is its sugar daddy...

Kissing Bushes ass?

First of all PM Blair is a charasmatic individual and does not need to kiss the US's ass. True we are allies and have similar agendas. That does not make him our pansie, and exactly where did you read that report about "70% of the brits not wanting to go to war?" It should read more like 100% dont want to go to war!

news flash... NO ONE WANTS A WAR, but its not about wants. Its anout needs and conserving our ways of life.

Second if Sharon kisses the US's ass so much why is it he is constantly hampering the negotiations which the US is working on for a palestine state?. The man does not take shit from no one, not from Arafet not from us. He could care less if the US backs him or not whenever he runs up on Arafets compound.