Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Carl Cox ever spin in a NJ club?

stonedcl

I met him back at Area 2 got to chill w/him backstage for like 45min before his set, we exchanged words and e-mail addreses. He seemed like a really down to earth guy. Well, and friend, well friends bro asked me to ask him if he would DJ at this club in NJ.

So I emailed him.. He replied that he was busy and started spinning some new residency at a club in Ibiza, but he will get back to me.

What are the chances you think he will spin and how much you think he would cost to book?

Thanks

Originally posted by stonedcl

I met him back at Area 2 got to chill w/him backstage for like 45min before his set, we exchanged words and e-mail addreses.

How the fuck did you get his e-mail address, when i was standing next to you the whole time we were back there, and i didn't see this going on....and why didn't you share this e-mail address with me.....

Originally posted by sexydiva99

I met him back at Area 2 got to chill w/him backstage for like 45min before his set, we exchanged words and e-mail addreses.

How the fuck did you get his e-mail address, when i was standing next to you the whole time we were back there, and i didn't see this going on....and why didn't you share this e-mail address with me.....

OK after we took the pics and you ran off to try and suck off tiesto what do you think me and the cox where doing, a circle jerk?

You shouls have chilled instead of being OMG its tiesto and running off.

Dam you were that hit that you dont remember he gave me his e-mail?

BTW your PM box is full clean it out!

OK after we took the pics and you ran off to try and suck off tiesto what do you think me and the cox where doing, a circle jerk?

You shouls have chilled instead of being OMG its tiesto and running off.

Dam you were that hit that you dont remember he gave me his e-mail?

BTW your PM box is full clean it out!

first off i didn't ran off trying to suck off tiesto....second i wasn't that hit, i just wasn't paying attention...so watch what you say buddy

Originally posted by Emmitt

ever before in jersey? if I had to guess any place, it would be club zanzabar in newark....lots of great djs spun there back in the day!

So you are not really sure if he ever spun there.. I never heard of the place, It still exists?

Other then that .. I guess no...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

He is way too expensive to get for Jersey.

NOT TRUE!!

He Might be in Jersey Sooner than everyone thinks.

I heard him at Evolution in Philly. He Rocked It!!!

He Will Be In Jersey Though, Just a matter or working things out.

Originally posted by binoys

NOT TRUE!!

He Might be in Jersey Sooner than everyone thinks.

I heard him at Evolution in Philly. He Rocked It!!!

He Will Be In Jersey Though, Just a matter or working things out.

Dam if he spun at that shithole evolution then he should spin at some clubs in NJ.. Last time I was at evolution they were playing the Junior vasquez double CD back in like 97-98. There was no DJ it was a CD, Me and my boy were listening to that CD the whole way down to Philly for a Rave at Shampoo, then at the afterparty at evalution they were bumping a CD!!!LOL

Evo's paid his price, had him there on a thursday night before he played on a pier in ny on friday, limo'd him from the airport to Evo's and then to a hotel in nyc afterward....

they packed the place and made a little bit of money, not much, but it was an awesome night