Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party Production 93.1FM & CE

partypromo

Party 93.1 and Concept Entertainment have teamed-up to bring you the ultimate in mobile entertainment, Party 93.1's "DJ'S AT WORK." Mobile DJ service with state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and music video capabilities along with the best dance music South Florida has to offer is now available for your next event.

Planning a birthday party, wedding, school fundraiser, prom, or corporate event? The new Party 93.1 provides you with professional, courteous, and experienced personnel to make your event a huge success.

Our professional DJ's come to you bringing along the pure dance channel sound with a mix of all your favorite hits. In addition, our Party 93.1 personalities, mixologists, and specialty vehicles are available upon your request for exclusive appearances.

DJ'S AT WORK, a division of Concept Entertainment and the new Party 93.1, names you can trust to deliver exceptional service and a memorable performance.

For more information visit us at www.ConceptEntertainment.com or call us at 305-819-7171

djs_at_work_transp_gif_sm.gif

Check Out our site. Let us be at ur next event! www.conceptentertainmet.com

Thanks!

CE

Originally posted by partypromo

Planning a birthday party, wedding, school fundraiser, prom, or corporate event? The new Party 93.1 provides you with professional, courteous, and experienced personnel to make your event a huge success.

Our professional DJ's come to you bringing along the pure dance channel sound with a mix of all your favorite hits. In addition, our Party 93.1 personalities, mixologists, and specialty vehicles are available upon your request for exclusive appearances.

if they are anything like ur station...i wouldnt hire them....:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

ps

maybe u could hire Bellini, he would fit into ur style of cheese music....:laugh:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

I hope your DJ's bring some new records along with them. The people of South Florida are tired of hearing the same six songs over and over. Here's a Concept - Supply some new quality music.

save ur breath...we have had Rep's (supposedly) on this board...and we have complained and nothing was done...Party 93.1 was a good "concept", but they gave up on it....:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if they are anything like ur station...i wouldnt hire them....:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

ps

maybe u could hire Bellini, he would fit into ur style of cheese music....:laugh:

this is what IB said in an interview

Interviewer> How do you describe your sound? Is it Euro house?

Cheeselini>Not at all! I play European music, but Euro house means that very cheesy commercial brand of house that Power 96 plays. I play dark progressive and hypnotic tribal house.

heres the proof

http://www.miami.com/mld/streetmiami/3408523.htm

Guest saleen351

Dj concept is pretty good. I always need some vocals in my music diet, but he is good to fill that slot, but for the rest of the 93.1 crap has got to go. Radio 1 is a radio station, 93 1 is NOT!

DJ Concept is a very good Dj. I first met him in 98' when the whole Euro-Trance was enterting Miami night life, the time where the MIx After Hours was the greatest lil club that could ...

Concept always had a good selection of new music.. event back when the electronic music was becoming mail stream... he had a big part in GrooveRadio 107.1FM and the introduction of Trance, Progressive, and Jungle/DnB

peace