Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we have decided weather you like it or not

we all love nj guido but.........

not all of those people are on CP so hunnie jp18 jpdd810 and the hype decided tongiht that soon after this weekend we are going to have a website.

here are the rules. plain and simple

iIF YOUR ASS AINT ON CP YOUR ASS AINT ON MY WEB SITE.

everyone is good looking especially the ladies so why not have a site just for all of us. i am going to make the site as soon as hunnie thinks of the name. which means in about 10 yrs, cause we all know women cant make up thier minds.

well what does everyone think. i like it, we are better than everyone else so we should have our site. especially considering when i go out with you people you and I all get soooo fucked up i cant remember anything so piczs are worth it

well heres the line up for pics.

fri platinum

sat deko

sun joeys possibly

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

not all of those people are on CP so hunnie jp18 jpdd810 and the hype decided tongiht that soon after this weekend we are going to have a website.

everyone is good looking especially the ladies so why not have a site just for all of us. i am going to make the site as soon as hunnie thinks of the name. which means in about 10 yrs, cause we all know women cant make up thier minds.

well what does everyone think. i like it, we are better than everyone else so we should have our site. especially considering when i go out with you people you and I all get soooo fucked up i cant remember anything so piczs are worth it

fri platinum

sat deko

sun joeys possibly

I am not included in that!!!I dont remember this conversation--I will not be photographed!!!!!!I am miserable this morning so there is no arguement...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hey Baby....!!!! Did u get the first one? I'll do the rest this afternoon.....I can only look at my computer for so long...lol

Hey do me a flavor......i cant access my aol account from work...some dome error or something....can you e-mail them to me @ work?.....check your pm's...i'll send you my address :D

Originally posted by jpdd810

I will help you think of a name!!!! Since my boss isn't here today and I'm not doing a thing I will think of some good ones and send them to you!!!

ok...i have a couple of names i mind........im going to lunch...i'll pm them to you and doubleplay1970 after.....:D

if u guys/ GALS WANT....u can zip me all the pictures and i can post them on my Web site with a sepetate page IE "CLUB PLANET PICS"....or atleast until u get your own page....this way all the pics are visable and not on a million threads....its up to u...just being nice....I will have allot of my party pics up there...

let me know

Originally posted by djprime

if u guys/ GALS WANT....u can zip me all the pictures and i can post them on my Web site with a sepetate page IE "CLUB PLANET PICS"....or atleast until u get your own page....this way all the pics are visable and not on a million threads....its up to u...just being nice....I will have allot of my party pics up there...

and not just pics guido's lol even thought all my friends are...considering im half italian but look like a german soldier...:D :D :D :D

let me know [/quote

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

fri platinum

sat deko

sun joeys possibly

Make sure u bring it out tonight.....Ill post te good ones for u on my site.

Originally posted by djprime

let me know

How nice....:)