Clubplanet Nightlife Community

poll for l.a.: favorite freeway?

weyes

what's your favorite freeway?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite freeway?

• other

yeah, it's a silly one, but when i'm sitting in traffic on a freeway i don't usually take, i wonder how anyone can stand that crappy one. i've gotta put my vote in for the 10, 'cause even when there's traffic, the slowest one'll ever go is 40mph or so - not so bad :) . the on and off ramps are well designed, for the most part, and it's easy to get to, all along the way. i say, rock on, 10 :aright: .

(i don't have high hopes for this poll getting many votes, but i'm curious and figured, why not? see companion poll, "least favorite freeway" :laugh: .)

Originally posted by gumby76

though it may not be a "freeway"...clearly Highway 1 beats the pants off any other stretch of pavement this country has to offer...

...except maybe the jersey turnpike :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

highway 1, huh? where's that :worry: (another route i should learn and add to my repertoire, perhaps...) ?

are you f**king serious...how long have you lived in la...highway 1 is possibly the most beautiful roadway this country has to offer...it runs the length of the california coast from top to bottom, at times the only thing that seperates you and the sea below is a white line and a few pebbles

are you f**king serious...how long have you lived in la...highway 1 is possibly the most beautiful roadway this country has to offer...it runs the length of the california coast from top to bottom, at times the only thing that seperates you and the sea below is a white line and a few pebbles

aaah. i wasn't really considering scenic routes in this poll - just the ones we have to take to get us from place to place in l.a.

but it's true, i haven't done much sightseeing in california. i've driven up north a bunch of times, but my group (including me) was always interested in geting to our destination quickly, so we didn't go up the coast. i've never been to santa barbara (where everyone says i have to go), and i've only spent one day in san diego. i have, however, been to disneyhoo at least 4 times :laugh2: .

though it may not be a "freeway"...clearly Highway 1 beats the pants off any other stretch of pavement this country has to offer...

...except maybe the jersey turnpike :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you mean the pacific coast highway...that is one beautiful trip you can take...a friend and i are planning to drive to humboldt on that for thanksgiving...:D

Originally posted by sassa

you mean the pacific coast highway...that is one beautiful trip you can take...a friend and i are planning to drive to humboldt on that for thanksgiving...:D

o - pch! why didn't you say so?! (still haven't been there, but at least now i know what you're talking about :) .)

Isn't that called PCH..............it is quite nice................especially around Laguna.