Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup Pics?

Hey -- has anyone developed pics from that fabulous meetup this past weekend?

Thanks!

- meli -

------------------

sigtest2.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

i meant to bring them to work today to have them scanned but they are either still at home or lost on the subway. i leave tomorrow and don't return until 7/18 so it's gonna be a while...sorry guys!!!

there are cute ones of petrol, aphelion, sgbrooklyn, stacychase, trippintrance, boaboy, suneil, rachel1997, melichacha & BF, badandy....can't remember them all!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i meant to bring them to work today to have them scanned but they are either still at home or lost on the subway. i leave tomorrow and don't return until 7/18 so it's gonna be a while...sorry guys!!!

NOooooooooooo... Shannon can you get them to anyone that I could them from? Or.. where ya going? Maybe you can stop by?

cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 07-11-2001).]

there are cute ones of petrol, aphelion, sgbrooklyn, stacychase, trippintrance, boaboy, suneil, rachel1997, melichacha & BF, badandy....can't remember them all!!!

Hows that surprise shot you took of me????

IM talking to Divine and i see a flash go off...and all i see are Shuga and Staceychase giggling at me...WTF?????

hahahahaha

Im lookin foward to sein that one... smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

whew! i didn't lose them in the subway! i'm looking at them now...there's one of melichacha lookin like she's gonna bop aphelion...

i'm only here tomorrow until 11 a.m. then off to the airport...i live in forest hills. if anybody lives nearby, you can come get them

i'm so sorry i didn't get then scanned today!!!

there's one of melichacha lookin like she's gonna bop aphelion...

i'm only here tomorrow until 11 a.m. then off to the airport...i live in forest hills. if anybody lives nearby, you can come get them

This I have to see! How far (walking distance) are you from 71st/Continental?

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Archived