Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tHaNk YoU

teresadf

Thank you to everyone that came out for my birthday party last night Starbryte..carusomaas..ibclubbin..joeys24..cigs..trickdaddy and Djprime of course! I had the best time EVER!!!! Thank you for all my drinks and shots I'm definitaly feeling it this morning. I did make it to work on time though. DJprime thank you again for everything you made might night extra special and I love my present! Starbryte thank you for being the GREATEST best woman ever I love you! And carusomaas you were the GREATEST best man ever.....LOL!! I seriously need to go back to bed! :D

I had SUCH a good time last night!!! Teresa I am so happy that the night was as fun as it was.... and I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday. :D I love you!!!

DJPrime... you know exactly how we feel about all you did last night, you are awesome, the best, amazing, etc... AND you did a phenomenal job with the music last night! I so didn't want to leave!!! Thanks for everything, thanks for a great night, it really was all due to you!!!

Those martinis really did their job last night!!! :drunk: Carusomaas, when you first got there I seriously only had 1 martini but I really do think I migh have been drunk already!!! :laugh: oh and yes, thank you for being such a good best man, I think you may even be the best man at my birthday party now!!!

Anyway, cigs and trickdaddy I am so glad you guys came out, it was so great to see both of you... and remember we are still "thinking" about next Saturday!!! :tongue: (just kidding we are so definite) Maybe by then I will have some more elaborate stories for you guys.

Barry... as usual, it was fun to hang out with you, and it was fun to hear you make fun of me!! ;) I'll see you @ Platinum soon!!!

Joey, you are AWESOME for coming last night. I am so happy that you did!!! Thanks for being such a good friend, I had so much fun with you. :D

Well, I am staying in tonight as well, but I'll see some of you @ Bunka on Saturday for Teresa's birthday Part 2!!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I had SUCH a good time last night!!! Teresa I am so happy that the night was as fun as it was.... and I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday. :D I love you!!!

DJPrime... you know exactly how we feel about all you did last night, you are awesome, the best, amazing, etc... AND you did a phenomenal job with the music last night! I so didn't want to leave!!! Thanks for everything, thanks for a great night, it really was all due to you!!!

Those martinis really did their job last night!!! :drunk: Carusomaas, when you first got there I seriously only had 1 martini but I really do think I migh have been drunk already!!! :laugh: oh and yes, thank you for being such a good best man, I think you may even be the best man at my birthday party now!!!

Anyway, cigs and trickdaddy I am so glad you guys came out, it was so great to see both of you... and remember we are still "thinking" about next Saturday!!! :tongue: (just kidding we are so definite) Maybe by then I will have some more elaborate stories for you guys.

Barry... as usual, it was fun to hang out with you, and it was fun to hear you make fun of me!! ;) I'll see you @ Platinum soon!!!

Joey, you are AWESOME for coming last night. I am so happy that you did!!! Thanks for being such a good friend, I had so much fun with you. :D

Well, I am staying in tonight as well, but I'll see some of you @ Bunka on Saturday for Teresa's birthday Part 2!!!

It was nothing....I enjoyed it and had fun...I just appreciate the support....thats all....U guys are great....Nice to meet all of u that i havnt met yet....Carussomass, joey24 and others...I think i met some others...but i forget...Hope u all had fun....

thanks again...to everyone....ur all GOOD PEOPLE.....