Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need some GOOD ideas ???

i know it's a bit early but i'm a planner ..... and in 4 weeks i'm hosting a HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY so as the host i need a GOOD costume !!!

i want something original - but not complicated as shit to wear. does anyone have any ideas for me ??

p.s. i've been barbie 2x's already, one year DISCO BARBIE, one year SUICIDE BARBIE so i'm trying to stear clear of that one !!!

thanks for your ideas !!!

Originally posted by ou812

Stalker Barbie

Heroin addict Barbie

Al-Quaeda Barbie

Mortician Barbie ???????????????

last year i tried pulling off the idea of being "war time" barbie and dressing my guy up as osama and dragging him around in a nuse but he wouldn't go for the idea.

i just didn't want to be barbie again this year, i wanted something different ......

Originally posted by clubchic1006

How about a naughty angel??? or a sexy schoolgirl, or a sexy butterfly! there are so many ideas! go up to www.halloweenmart.com ~ they have some awesome ideas! I'm going to be sexy Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz):D

Hey I was a dorothy slut last year, I Have a great outfit, it is super cute. I even made Platform ruby shoes............... Your more than wlecome to check it out. Even my bows had coool glitter to them. To top it off I had on Ruffled lollipops............ under the dress............ which was sleevless ....................