Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night Platinum review

pipdaddy

ehhhhh. whatever. for a friday night i had a great time. thanx to prime for the hookup, thanx to barry for the muzzzzik, thanx to dancaruso. for being there and listening to the "king of drama", thanx to spygirl for the shots and intros, thanx to joey for catching the yellow fever and driving, thanx to jay for letting me look at that BEAUTIFUL girl's boooobies , thanx to hunnie for being a hottie, thanx to notallthere for being ALLthere, thanx to doublelay for being cool, thanx to thepulse for i dont know, and thanx to anyone missed....im tired and going to sleep. put those damn pics up already spybitch

It was a good night, nice meeting you finally. Good time with all the CPers there, I had a long list of people in the Laurie 619 post. Can't wait to do it all again next Friday and the Big FLASHBACK party on OCT 18th. Nice Club, good crowd, nice sound system, this place is only gonna get hotter.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

thanx to joey for catching the yellow fever and driving

:laugh: yea....i think the yellow fever is contagious...wonder where i could have caught it from?....good time at platinum last night...drunkest ive been on a friday since djais....prime thanx for the drinks...spygirl thanx for the shots :D nice meeting everyone from cp last night