Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reviews from Thursday @ Centro???

Hmm.. Centro Fly Thursdays will DEFINITELY be the death of me.. I don't even remember Thursday nite.. I have to piece it together by accounts of other people.. LOL.. drinking as much as I did the other nite is B-A-D!! Ughh.. I should have stayed home.. but that place has me fucking whipped..

LES opened up -- spectacular, as always.. next week is gonna be so great.. they finally got the main floor all nite!! :D :D Seb came on @ 2am after Mac finished his thing.. good stuff.. played a lil different than I had expected, and that is a GOOD thing!!

Some people *ahem* said they were gonna show up but I saw absolutely no sign of them.. I won't name any names.. but you know who you are!! :mad3: Besides that disappointment, beautiful people, as always..

Centro Fly Thursday is NEVER a disappointment.. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.. get your fucking asses there.. with the line up its got going, you'd have to be crazy not to at least come by ONCE.

JUST HOW GOOD ARE CENTRO FLY THURSDAYS???? I GOT A NEW JOB IN THE CITY AND ITS GONNA MAKE IT HARD FOR ME TO MAKE IT ON THURSDAYS NOW...BUT I CANT MISS A NIGHT THERE SO I MADE A DEAL WITH MY BRO...IM PAYIN HIM TO WORK FOR ME ON FRIDAYS JUST SO I DONT MISS THURS NIGHTS..NOW IF THATS NOT LOVE FOR A PLACE AND THE PEOPLE THERE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS....THE BEST CROWD BY FAR..THE SECURITY THERE DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE, UNLIKE SOME OTHER PLACES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOW YOU AROUND...THE VENUE IS BEAUTFUL AND AND AND THE FUCKIN MUSIC IS TOP NOTCH..NO OTHER PLACE IN THE CITY OR ANYWHERE ELSE IS GETTIN THE TALENT THAT CENTRO IS..WHENS THE LAST TIME A PLACE HAD SOMEONE LIKE SATOSHI TOMEII ONE NIGHT AND THEN THE FOLLOWIN WEEK SEB FONTAINE..WITH LES OPENIN FOR THEM???INSANE!!!DONT FORGET TIMO MAAS PEACE DIVISION RETURN OF SAEED AND PALASH ETC......HEY..NOBODY ELSE IS DOIN IT....

NEXT WEEK DONT LES THE WHOLE NIGHT..COME SUPPORT..GREAT TALENT!! :D:)

Originally posted by ehas23

JUST HOW GOOD ARE CENTRO FLY THURSDAYS???? I GOT A NEW JOB IN THE CITY AND ITS GONNA MAKE IT HARD FOR ME TO MAKE IT ON THURSDAYS NOW...BUT I CANT MISS A NIGHT THERE SO I MADE A DEAL WITH MY BRO...IM PAYIN HIM TO WORK FOR ME ON FRIDAYS JUST SO I DONT MISS THURS NIGHTS..NOW IF THATS NOT LOVE FOR A PLACE AND THE PEOPLE THERE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS....THE BEST CROWD BY FAR..THE SECURITY THERE DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE, UNLIKE SOME OTHER PLACES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOW YOU AROUND...THE VENUE IS BEAUTFUL AND AND AND THE FUCKIN MUSIC IS TOP NOTCH..NO OTHER PLACE IN THE CITY OR ANYWHERE ELSE IS GETTIN THE TALENT THAT CENTRO IS..WHENS THE LAST TIME A PLACE HAD SOMEONE LIKE SATOSHI TOMEII ONE NIGHT AND THEN THE FOLLOWIN WEEK SEB FONTAINE..WITH LES OPENIN FOR THEM???INSANE!!!DONT FORGET TIMO MAAS PEACE DIVISION RETURN OF SAEED AND PALASH ETC......HEY..NOBODY ELSE IS DOIN IT....

NEXT WEEK DONT LES THE WHOLE NIGHT..COME SUPPORT..GREAT TALENT!! :D:)

SO TRUE!!!!!!!

HOMETEAM ROCKS!!!!

codica3

Hmm.. Centro Fly Thursdays will DEFINITELY be the death of me.. I don't even remember Thursday nite.. I have to piece it together by accounts of other people.. LOL.. drinking as much as I did the other nite is B-A-D!! Ughh.. I should have stayed home.. but that place has me fucking whipped..

well said, well spoken but I remember 1/2 of it:laugh:

work was painful the next day :rolleyes:

Codyyyyyy!!!!!

My broke ass couldn't afford the trip! :mad::( Poverty sucks!

But I have arranged to be there for MOTHER FUCKING DESYN MASIELLO... dude, I want to marry Desyn lolz.....

So I'll make up for it then, it will be DeStRuCtiVe for sure :D

<---Saving her pennies...

And EVERYONE get there for DOWNSHIFT this week, I fawkin love them :D

Originally posted by ehas23

...THE SECURITY THERE DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE, UNLIKE SOME OTHER PLACES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOW YOU AROUND...

I can't agree with this part... I"ve known some people to get thrown out, I know there are tons of undercover int that VIP room... and just in general the security there is a bit much... however at least one was polite, he keeps calling me "ma'am" when he was psuhing me off the stairs...

Originally posted by blondymu

I can't agree with this part... I"ve known some people to get thrown out, I know there are tons of undercover int that VIP room... and just in general the security there is a bit much... however at least one was polite, he keeps calling me "ma'am" when he was psuhing me off the stairs...

That's odd, I think they're very nice. I've never seen them follow anyone. They're always accomodating and polite and they actually chat with my friends and I, they are waaaay better than a lot of other venues' staffs.

Originally posted by blondymu

he wasnt pushing u off the stairs hun, he just wanted to see u jump on my back again.....

yet another blondymu random moment...ooooo let see if u can pick me up:eek: :tongue: ..... and i think u disappeared again after that

Etienne! :D