Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Neighbors- What To Do?

Crackorn

So I have this guy who lives next to me who gets really drunk once a month and cranks his music so loud that the whole building shakes. I've been up today since 5:30 AM due to one of his concerts. I've talked to him about about it and he really is a pretty nice guy but when he gets wasted he doesn't even realize what he's doing. I even had the cops come once when he passed out and his CD skipped for an hour. Luckily his door was open and the cops walked in and turned off the music. So this is what I decided to do- the outside doorbell box to our building (there are four apartments in the building and he wakes EVERYONE up during one of his episodes) is right outside my place. I'm going to open up the box and run a line from his doorbell into my apartment (through the walls so no one can see!). Then, when he decides to turn up the music I'm going to keep ringing his bell until he stops. He won't know who the hell it is either. Is this going too far?

Originally posted by Crackorn

Silly girl ! I already tried that and he either ignores or never sees them. My other strategy was to go into the basement and turn off his electricity. btw, I'm coming out next weekend, not sure where. AND STOP TRYING TO STAB ME!!!!

. . . silly, you know you're gonna go to Howells . . . ;) . . . :aright: . . .

. . as far as your neighbor issue is concerned . . I'd say you're on to something with the remote bell trigger idea . .but I got one better . . . Hook heavy duty power line to his doorbell line (I'd say wire rated for 20 amps would be sufficient), then what you do is run the line into your house, go buy 4 car batteries and a heavy duty power switch (you should be able to get a single pole breaker throw box for it, pick one with a big spring back lever) . . . Link them all together (careful!! wear heavy duty insulated work gloves while doing this) then attach the switch to them. . . Finally run the power line you setup to the switch and sit and wait . . . if he decides to throw ozzfest in the living room again buzz him a few times then wait till he triggers the intercom . . then throw the switch . . .

. . . the jolt should toss him clear over his living room table with no problems . . . :aright: . . .

YAY!!! That a good one. Should I connect the batteries in parallel or in series??;) ;) Listen to this- I went to the store this morning and his dog was outside the store, waiting for him, or so I thought. Then my upstairs neighbor rang my bell about a half hour ago saying that his dog has been outside since 2 AM. So now I have his dog in my place with my dogs and cats all going nuts locked up in the other room. When is Howells? PLEASE say it's next weekend cause if so, I'm so fuckin there!