Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are men such stalkers?

Last night, I couldnt go to Metro cause my friend's ex b/f was goin there....now mind you, this guy is a total stoner whose only been to Metro once b4 in his life, all of a sudden he's makin this a regular thing. So we decide to go to Joey's (girls night out) and guess who's there? Her current b/f, who can't spend a second of his miserable life w/out her. To make matters worse, my other friend's b/f shows up because he is a drama queen and he has to make a seen because he was lacking the attention.

My question is, I thought that women were the ones who were psychotic, when did guys lose their balls?

im sorry to say, but thats not stalking. thats your ex being an asshole. if he was stalking, he would have known you were'nt going to metro, but to joey's. why? because he was sitting in his car, across the street, just waiting for you to leave so he could follow you where ever you were going. thats stalking. but either way, it's still screwed up.

Originally posted by salgo

im sorry to say, but thats not stalking. thats your ex being an asshole. if he was stalking, he would have known you were'nt going to metro, but to joey's. why? because he was sitting in his car, across the street, just waiting for you to leave so he could follow you where ever you were going. thats stalking. but either way, it's still screwed up.

YOU HEAR THAT XJ8 I GUESS YOU ARE A STALKER. . :laugh: And IM my "FRIENDS" trying to find out "dirt" on me isnt too smart. Think about it MICHAEL :idea: do you really think they arent going to tell me :laugh: Hey Jsen7 you going to be home tonight, I'll be in town ;)

Originally posted by deeelite1

Stalker is when You are with someone from NY for a year and a half and all they do is bash Jersey and say how the Jersey shore is CHEESE blahblah etc.. then we break up and he decides to make Surf Club and Tempts his second home.

Go Figure.

Maybe 'stalker' is the wrong word, but that is exactly what I am talking about...immature psychotic behavior...now that's CHEESE

I will give you a good explanation of phycotic girl....my ex when are relationship was ending after being stuck in her room trying to get out but her standing in front of the door she pulls out a nail clipper:chop: with the one with a knife telling me she is going to slit her wrist.....I had to grab the nail clippers now that is what you call phycho

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I will give you a good explanation of phycotic girl....my ex when are relationship was ending after being stuck in her room trying to get out but her standing in front of the door she pulls out a nail clipper:chop: with the one with a knife telling me she is going to slit her wrist.....I had to grab the nail clippers now that is what you call phycho

Damn--Lucky she didnt pull a bobbit on you:laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Nail clippers........................

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 year later...
Last night, I couldnt go to Metro cause my friend's ex b/f was goin there....now mind you, this guy is a total stoner whose only been to Metro once b4 in his life, all of a sudden he's makin this a regular thing. So we decide to go to Joey's (girls night out) and guess who's there? Her current b/f, who can't spend a second of his miserable life w/out her. To make matters worse, my other friend's b/f shows up because he is a drama queen and he has to make a seen because he was lacking the attention.

My question is, I thought that women were the ones who were psychotic, when did guys lose their balls?

I can't believe I still have this drama after 2 effin' years!!!! :gang:

"Some Men" are stalkers beacuse women are sneaky bitches!

(Some men includes but is not limited to... crackheads, not so smart men, men that cheat, men who have been stalked, Kosta, Axel, and Brian 1500)

:aaah:

"Some Men" also includes those who like make it seem as if they are being stalked b/c crave the attention and project their own psychosis onto the women...aka 'sneaky bitches'...unlike you Ronnie, I am not goin to mention any names :)

What I hate is when they purposely park themselves accross from you so you cannot help but notice His Highness. :vomit2:

OR they stand in a spot feet away from you -- where you can see him with his posse of puzzies -- and they huddle. Like seventh grade girls at a dance.

And then the ex turns around every 2 seconds to see if you are still there. He turns to his posse. More huddlin. More looking to see if you are still there. Rinse lather and reee-peeet.... :vomit2:

What are we supposed to do? stay home like a bunch of cloistered nuns? Join the Elks? what???

What I hate is when they purposely park themselves accross from you so you cannot help but notice His Highness. :vomit2:

OR they stand in a spot feet away from you -- where you can see him with his posse of puzzies -- and they huddle. Like seventh grade girls at a dance.

And then the ex turns around every 2 seconds to see if you are still there. He turns to his posse. More huddlin. More looking to see if you are still there. Rinse lather and reee-peeet.... :vomit2:

What are we supposed to do? stay home like a bunch of cloistered nuns? Join the Elks? what???