Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Ongaku, Stryke, Substance Recordings

meng

Sean, The pleasure was all on this side of the table. Your set rocked. Smooth transitions, great vibe and plenty of RITM! What more could I ask for?

You've got good things ahead of you. We'll definitely do it again soon.

Thanks to Beatfriek for comin' out. Always great to have the support of the people who know what good music is all about.

As for the rest of the Cp'ers, if you came and I missed ya, thanks a bunch. If you didn't come, we'll try again this coming Friday.

L8R,

M@

A big thank you to YOU Sean. You provided us with a great eclectic set! Thanks for your support. I know your friend was hanging out to see Final Scratch. Please let him know that the reason it started bugging out for a minute was becuase I didn't take the weights off my needles, so there was an extra 4grams of weight on the record, making the timecode all scratchy. i used it for the rest of the night, without probs. anyway, thanks again to you! and thanks to all who came out. pics and new flyer should be posted in the next 2 days!

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

peace,

stryke

No problem, Greg. I'll explain that to my buddy cuz he was really interested in Final Scratch and was checking you out while you were spinning to see how that whole thing works. Though I've never tried it myself, it appears to be quite a development for DJ's.

Anyways, once again..it was a fun night....good vibe all around...what's in store for next Friday night?

cool pics!

By the way..Stryke, it was quite an honor to spin with you. I have been listening to your sets and your records since the old Edge days in Ft. lauderdale years before it ocurred to me to even start spinning...you da man!

Interesting fact of the day is...both dj's Wendel and I were both in the University of Miami drumline from 91-95.....

Originally posted by james954

sean, sorry i missed your set. we ended up getting there late. but we had a great time when greg started pulling out all the classics. you should have hung around boy!

I KNOW, I KNOW...If I wouldn't have been 4 other people's ride that night, I would have stayed 'til the end...bastards better start finding another ride or start giving me gas money or something........