Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's like Hunka Bunka never...

Originally posted by StArBrYte

closed!!! :D

It felt so good to be back there, we had the best night last night!! The music, the people, the ENERGY, the everything... I am just so happy that it's fall!!!

Great opening party!!!

Happy Birthday again to my best friend ever, TeReSa... I love you!!!

:blown::rolleyes::tongue:

It felt so good to be back there, we had the best night last night!! The music, the people, the ENERGY, the everything... I am just so happy that it's fall!!!

Great opening party!!!

seriously....last night was one of the best times I've ever had at Bunka......Bunka on Saturday ranks up there as one of the best nights around at a club...in my opinion. Kirk was so on point last night too. I actually didnt miss the shore for the first time in a while last night....lol. To a great fall/winter at Bunka, Starbryte!! :beer: Toast!!!!!!!!!!!! Werd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great opening party!!!

Thank you for making my night extra special....I love you too!!!! I had such a good time on Saturday night. It's so nice to be back at Bunka....I love the Fall!!!! :D

Opening party at BUnka is always a great time. I got there at 11 exactly, and the entire parking lot was full. At least 1500 people in BUnka... Jamm packed!

Kirk played very well (Dark beat, Luz, Reina, Lots of Rivera, some old school vocals)....

I got so f'n drunk at Bunka, that I wouldn't wake up to my friends beeping outside of my house at 11 am to go to SF... :(

Anyways... Its good to have Bunka back open... I'll probably be there next week for Denny and Reina..

Bon thanks for the VIP cards.. :hat:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Opening party at BUnka is always a great time. I got there at 11 exactly, and the entire parking lot was full. At least 1500 people in BUnka... Jamm packed!

Kirk played very well (Dark beat, Luz, Reina, Lots of Rivera, some old school vocals)....

I got so f'n drunk at Bunka, that I wouldn't wake up to my friends beeping outside of my house at 11 am to go to SF... :(

Anyways... Its good to have Bunka back open... I'll probably be there next week for Denny and Reina..

so Deko was a mistake i guess! and now i miss tsettos and reina this week for an engagement party. life ain't fair.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

Good to see you dan! Thank you & everyone for hitting up the opening party and making the night a success! Teresa Happy Bday once again!:hat: