Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are any of you guys meeting up for DJ Taucher?

rachel1997

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rachel1997

Are any of you guys meeting up for DJ Taucher?

or you guys don't do that?

It's gonna be my b-day on the 28th, so celerbrating w/ a great dj is great and I would love to meet you guys!

Hey, I guess you moved here. How do u like it so far? Let me know I'm out all the time in lauderdale which ain't a bad drive for you, though space is far for you, that sucks, but worth the drive.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

when is this Friday? if its Saturday i might stick my head in and hang...but if its Friday, outta gas!!! Harry "Poo Poo" Romero at Crobar....:D

ps

welcome to the Miami board Rachel.....:D

yup . its friday jesse.. ill just call you the next day & tell you how good it was :D :D

bro, i might skip out early of Harry "Poo Poo" Romero....to check out Taucher...havent seen him since the Shadow Lounge days, i think i am over due....:D

yeah !! i pitty the fool who dont check out taucher :D :D yo jesse pm me your e-mail addy... i have an intresting pic 4 u to see:D :laugh:

Originally posted by jasonmarc

Alright guys, Im coming into town from Orlando friday morning. I'll be most likely to check out Taucher. Wheres the meetup? Time?

when you come into space in the blue room... on the speakers on the left of the dj booth when you are facing the dj booth... see ya there :D:cool: :cool: :D

:laugh: :laugh: ...Koky i heard her say to Meli at the zoo, when the monkeys were in the 69 position..."I like a man that goes and stays down"...i hope u have ur snorkle and flippers ready...:laugh: :laugh:

snorkel ?? flippers ?? brotha , im a natural :tongue: i can break the record right now for the deepest & longest dive :D so that means i can hold my breath pretty long buddy :D:laugh: