Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sopranos

funniest line had to be "...what..u get hit with shrapnel.." or something along those lines...ha...was pretty funny when the fbi agents got puked on too...that construction site that was in the spisode is 2 blocks away from my house...it was so long ago when they filmed that...how funny..the hotel that was being built there has already been open for a little while..haha

...was a good episode....but i think they built it up too much...i was expecting a little more........next week looks really good though.......there's a lot of back stabbing...shit talking...and disobeying going on...shit is gonna hit the fan!!!!.....ralphie makes me sick....i hope johnny sak kills him.....:kill9:

the best part was when they were at "work" and chris showed up after they lifted the mexican tiles to break some heads, he pulls out his piece and the brother was like "i'm calling the cops"...then he got wacked upside the head :laugh:

there is gonna be some serious stuff going down this season.....

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Meadow talking to the therapist too...She tap danced around the whole "what does your father do?" thing like a champ.....now thats FAMILY loyalty............

...."there is no mafia...i said his father was a loan shark"......

...that therapist was fucking annoying....i wanted to smack her.....

Originally posted by misk

...."there is no mafia...i said his father was a loan shark"......

...that therapist was fucking annoying....i wanted to smack her.....

No kiddin...I wanted to jump thru the TV and tell her to shaddap....I dont know if anybody else caught it but that was

"Alice" from that show with Mel's Diner.....damn she got old .....:laugh:

Oh yeah! I caught Alice from Mels Diner too....It took me a second, but then I said to my friend...Oh shit...its alice from mels diner. Kind of funny.....

I wonder if Adrianna is going to talk or not. I thought that the whole FBI thing ended rather quickly. I could have sworn they would have dragged that shit on forever.....

Who do you guys think is going to be the next one to get whacked?

My guess is either Christopher or Ralphie.....

Originally posted by xrapturex

My guess is that Paulie is going to get it...He's cut off right now and they are already starting to divide his $$....And him talking out of turn to the NY boss....not good.......:(

Originally posted by xrapturex

...hopefully noy christopher............my guess is ralphie....he has way too many enemies....and paulie is going to tell johnny sak about his comment..so that makes one more......

....but like i said...there is a lot of sneaky backstabbing shit going on...no unity.....and i think paulie's nephew is a little shit!....