Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory SNM after 3pm****

one to tell the grand-kids about

Oh god. Arrived 3pm perfect time just as the tourist are leaving and the true ratz are getting warmed up and sober. Walked in the door and had to use that little phrase people in clubs up the street don't know. Excuse me! Took a little time to get aquatinted then heads to the dance floor. Step to the left step to the right got loose and then boom the high lights of the day. Nice beats leading up to Oscar G. Dark Beats then Going Through It, straight into The Hum Melody sick fucking sick. Positive vibes. Great party T&A everywhere reminded me why I'm in such a dark place on such a beautiful day. JP took it to a different level.

Sunday was the first time in almost a year that I hit up the SF.... Somethings just never change...lol I was there for a lonf time and got to see the transformation in the crowd.... It was very scary seeing tha place mobbed at 10 am..... The music was on point and the crowd was, well an SF crowd...lol

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Sunday was the first time in almost a year that I hit up the SF.... Somethings just never change...lol I was there for a lonf time and got to see the transformation in the crowd.... It was very scary seeing tha place mobbed at 10 am..... The music was on point and the crowd was, well an SF crowd...lol

great seeing you again on sunday! :shades: