Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've broken the laws of physics.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Well, here is some thing weird for you. I sleep on an aero bed, its comfortable and i roll it up every morning plus its easy to get out of bed, the release valve is right by your head, so you hit the valve and next thing you know, you are on the floor, and you won't want to stay in bed.

Any how, I've had some mishaps with it, a few holes, but I've patched it up in 20 mins before at 3am... and back to sleep..But this time, I woke up all fucked up... The bed was really unsturdy and was like a raft on a rough ocean. So I try to figure out what is wrong, which i did, its the way the air is distrubted, the system must of broken. But here is the kicker, THE FUCKING THING WON'T DEFLATE!!!!!!!! THE AIR WONT' COME OUT!!!! i TOOK THE VALVE OFF AND EVEN STUCK IN A VACUM CLEANER AND IT STILL WONT' COME OUT. TOOK THE PUMP OFF ALSO... SO NOW I HAVE A BROKEN AERO BED, THAT WON'T DEFLATE AND I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!!!!!!!

TOMORROW AFTER I CALL THEM , I'M PROBABLY GONNA HAVE TO CUT A HOLE IN IT, TO SHIP IT OUT....

THOUGHT I'D SHARE MY STORY ....

GO FUCK YOUR SELF, CAUSE I'M ON THE COUCH TONIGHT, AND MAYBE FOR A WHILE... :( :( :(

It might not really be a bed

AERO01023.JPG

I did a little research on the subject and guess what...Aero also manufactures the highly sophisticated Explorer 200

INTX58329.JPG

Now, you sleep on their bed, but, would you navigate on their boats?

think about it and have a nice fuck yourself

:D

ps. check their other products

AEROPRODUCTS.JPG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

It might not really be a bed

AERO01023.JPG

I did a little research on the subject and guess what...Aero also manufactures the highly sophisticated Explorer 200

INTX58329.JPG

Now, you sleep on their bed, but, would you navigate on their boats?

think about it and have a nice fuck yourself

:D

ps. check their other products

AEROPRODUCTS.JPG

they also make the wonder wheel.... Which I might buy!product_detail_funroller.jpg

though after my bed accident, I would not trust one of their boats, yet again the thing won't delfate, so that can be all the bad if it was a boat...

Guest saleen351

hum...wonder wheel...how are you gonna sleep in that???

You don't sleep in the wonder wheel silly! You get drunk and high and you find the steepest hill in town... and you get jiggy with it, then you find the local emergency room...

My aerobed update, I got a new one comming, they cut me a deal after I threaten their lives. But me and dui took a knife today and cut a huge slice in it, and GUESS WHAT? IT STILL WOULD NOT DEFLATE, SO I WENT BALLS TO THE WALL AND CUT THE FUCKING THING IN PIECES... FINALLY THE AIR CAME OUT. though no more fat chicks on my aero bed....

Guest saleen351

no more fat chicks on your aero bed???

Not so fast, what about her???

fat-woman.jpg

well my bed can support up too 750 pounds, so she may make the cut.... though, the pump will be working over time... thank god i have my old pump as well.... CAPTAIN, WE NEED MORE POWER!