Clubplanet Nightlife Community

those bastards at dq...

weyes

i'm lost in a world where i just don't know which pop-tarts to eat. if only someone would help out in this situation and do humanity a real service... can anyone think of someone with a real love for pop-tarts, who's already done his fair share of eating them, who could accurately rate them and tabulate the results in a comprehensive fashion :idea: ? (nudge, nudge, hint, hint)

well, in the meantime, in such a scary, uncertain world, i've been going to the dairy queen near my work. and, i don't know what it is, but they just don't seem to have any frozen yogurt when i come by. the place closes at 9, and those bastards have the fro-yo turned off and cleaned up at 7:45 WTF.gif . evil, i tell you. it's like the japanese place near me that's always out of miso soup, and a sandwich place i used to go to that ran out of lettuce on quite a few occaisions. how do these places run out of the basics? too bizarre. we don't see movie theaters running out of popcorn... it's bad management, people, and i turn into a spoiled brat when i can't have my mint oreo breeze 3Dicescream.gif:cuss:CRYING.GIF .

Originally posted by weyes

i'm lost in a world where i just don't know which pop-tarts to eat. if only someone would help out in this situation and do humanity a real service... can anyone think of someone with a real love for pop-tarts, who's already done his fair share of eating them, who could accurately rate them and tabulate the results in a comprehensive fashion :idea: ? (nudge, nudge, hint, hint)

This is the timetable i stick to with pop tarts:

Fall: S'mores and commence Apple Cinnamon in December

Winter: stick with warmed apple cinnamon, with an occasional fruit one for dietary reasons

Spring: spring forward with some berrylicious blueberry and strawberry

Summer: DO NOT eat warmed up pop tarts. Its a mess waiting to happen ;)

Originally posted by vicman

ughhhh.....i saw a mouse in my kitchen this morning...what i'ma gonna do?

dude for real?/?

if you can afford it, get an exterminator. We did, and haven't seen them rodents ever since.

It gets real annoying, finding poop pellets all over the place, and cleaning up after everything.

If you can't get an exterminator, get a mousetrap. But act FAST!