Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Saturday!!!

jarmenio

Thanks to all you Cpers who came out Saturday. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. Great seeing all the usuals- Hunnie818, Spygirl, JP18, JPDD, Doubleplay, The Hype, Latinaz, Stardo, Saynotodrama, and great to meet siciliagirl. See you all this Saturday, asuave are you ready???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second saturday in a row and I had a blast...Nice job RS..

First Thanks to Jarminio--for the list and the drinks...Binoy thank you as well...Serg--thanks for dumping a drink down my back, not your fault it must be hard when your 6'4" to see the 5'10" guido.

:laugh:

dp1970,hunnie(drive my car?), jpdd,spygirl,thehype--another interesting evening

siciliagirl, stardo, latinaz---its was way too long since ive seen you girls last.

Sexinthecity--nice to be recognized this week.

Dknybabe--the new do looks good, sorry it thru me off..It evens out, bc it took joe 5mins of standing next to me to realize it was me (i gues i look different when Im sober)

saynotodrama--it was nice to stand next to you, next time I'll actually introduce myself:idea:

P-Tech--Ill be up in Hoboken to show some support real soon and yes, I am 1 sweaty mother Fer

dogekid-nice to mee you

I think I covered everyone---If I missed anyone sorry...But Its pretty good that I can remember all of this considering I usually blackout!! Im doing damn good so far with the no cuervo shots!!

Originally posted by jp18

Second saturday in a row and I had a blast...Nice job RS..

First Thanks to Jarminio--for the list and the drinks...Binoy thank you as well...Serg--thanks for dumping a drink down my back, not your fault it must be hard when your 6'4" to see the 5'10" guido.

:laugh:

dp1970,hunnie(drive my car?), jpdd,spygirl,thehype--another interesting evening

siciliagirl, stardo, latinaz---its was way too long since ive seen you girls last.

Sexinthecity--nice to be recognized this week.

Dknybabe--the new do looks good, sorry it thru me off..It evens out, bc it took joe 5mins of standing next to me to realize it was me (i gues i look different when Im sober)

saynotodrama--it was nice to stand next to you, next time I'll actually introduce myself:idea:

P-Tech--Ill be up in Hoboken to show some support real soon and yes, I am 1 sweaty mother Fer

dogekid-nice to mee you

I think I covered everyone---If I missed anyone sorry...But Its pretty good that I can remember all of this considering I usually blackout!! Im doing damn good so far with the no cuervo shots!!

:laugh: YOU WERE A GOOD BOY THAT NITE!! :D

Deko was a Great Time!! Thanks to all that came out. Richie Santana was Insane as I expected. Big thanks to all the Bartenders that Helped gettin me drunk....Especially Joey!!

This party is Looking great and is just going to get better and better. This Saturday Come Celebrate Joey Enuff and Phil(Asuave80) Bdays at Deko Sat. Richie Santana will be Providing the BEATS all night!! PM or Email me At Bshah98@Aol.com for gueslist or Table Reservations.

Originally posted by hunnie818

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....You can't hang!!! lol :D

aight...we'll see. shot for shot next time we're out together. i think i got about 60% of you your shots that i promised. the rest of you i gotta meet again and i'll pay up.

question for all of you....was that a guy or girl up on stage holding the really vague signs?

latinaz...tried to buy u a shot but u don't like soco-n-lime??? that's a first. what's ur drink so i can get ya next time?

spygirl...like the outfit.

jarmenio...thx for the hookup at the door bro.

Originally posted by dogekid

aight...we'll see. shot for shot next time we're out together. i think i got about 60% of you your shots that i promised. the rest of you i gotta meet again and i'll pay up.

question for all of you....was that a guy or girl up on stage holding the really vague signs?

latinaz...tried to buy u a shot but u don't like soco-n-lime??? that's a first. what's ur drink so i can get ya next time?

I would say shemale--You missed the one who was dressed like a bride on thursday nite

And ZEE---what are you laughing at?? I thought I was behaving very well:confused:

Originally posted by dogekid

UM.... ME LIKEY ABSOLUTE CITRON WITH A LEMON PLEASE :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

It did say sessions...the contest was to guess what it meant

(nu sessions)...thursday party @ deko...i guessed it right and she told me to come back to her @ the end of the night for a prize and my stupid drunk ass forgot :mad:

The Name of the Saturday Party is *SESSIONS*

The Name of the Thursday Party is Nu Society

You were Def DRUNK!!!!!