Deko Saturday!!!

jarmenio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

aight...we'll see. shot for shot next time we're out together. i think i got about 60% of you your shots that i promised. the rest of you i gotta meet again and i'll pay up.

question for all of you....was that a guy or girl up on stage holding the really vague signs?

spygirl...like the outfit.

We were debating over the sign too holder too....lol

Thank you :D You can borrow it whenever you want!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yes i will get them on a CD or doubles.

il go to deko depending on who is going.

if no one is going im not going to go.

did JP18 go to factory ???

i tlked to spygirl at like 330 in the afternoon and she was still there what time did you all leave

No, jp18 did'nt go...neither did I.....she was TM us from factory....no idea what time they got back...I'm gonna call her later...I'll find out

Originally posted by jarmenio

Thanks to all you Cpers who came out Saturday. Hope you all had as much fun as I did. Great seeing all the usuals- Hunnie818, Spygirl, JP18, JPDD, Doubleplay, The Hype, Latinaz, Stardo, Saynotodrama, and great to meet siciliagirl. See you all this Saturday, asuave are you ready???

Am I ready? I was born with a .1 B.A.C!!!!! What do you think?

i tlked to spygirl at like 330 in the afternoon and she was still there what time did you all leave

JP18 did not go to SF or discoteque and was home by 230am, to prepare for my court appearance which was canceled...What a waste--Its sounds like both places were a goodtime---Thats what I get for being responsible--A big slap in the face from my lawyer!!

F#(@ pussy calls out sick

:mad:

Since I still have a DL, maybe I will go meet you there thursday--I got to look at the brightside and enjoy while I can.

Asuave--I think that I was born with a 0.1 too, 26yrs later its 0.19:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

JP18 did not go to SF or discoteque and was home by 230am, to prepare for my court appearance which was canceled...What a waste--Its sounds like both places were a goodtime---Thats what I get for being responsible--A big slap in the face from my lawyer!!

Since I still have a DL, maybe I will go meet you there thursday--I got to look at the brightside and enjoy while I can.

ill bring the pics on fri. im sure there have to be some good ones.

hanging around you guys i dont have a BAC i just get some blood in my alcohol system. fuck it just party worry about the rest later

Originally posted by jp18

LOL, which means we're both legally drunk 24/7

I was there till close... Long, long day. Sorry I dodn't get back to, I'll im you later.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I was there till close... Long, long day. Sorry I dodn't get back to, I'll im you later.

there was no dubt in my mind that you werent calling me back that night. 330 in the afternoon and sounded like you were still going strong i figured someonewould hear from you abut thursday when you woke up LOL:D