Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

So... what are you doing for lunch?

I had to run a couple of errands. I dropped off some film - we'll finally get to see those pics from Vic's bday at Guarapo's like a month ago.

Then I went to the ATM and none of the buttons worked! I put my card in and went to put my PIN in and nothing was happening. I was frantically pushing every button. Finally the screen said "your operation is about to time out, please press to continue" Er... I was trying to! Then the machine started beeping... VERY LOUDLY! I don't get embarassed but for some reason I did this time! I was beet red! HAHAHAHA! Finally the damn thing spit my card out.

Then I got hit on by an old man at the post office :rolleyes:

Malanee, Crank & Sauvee - I should have gone to lunch with you guys! :(

I had a much less exciting lunch hour than t.b. -- went home as per usual, cooked up a delicious quesadilla and watched Conan on Comedy Central. Almost decided to stay home for the rest of the afternoon to nap . . . or maybe to play outside. Good lord it's gorgeous out today!

'stina :D

Originally posted by vicman

i was kinda wonderin who had those pics

Hmmm.. I only took 4 pictures! LOL! I thought I took more but the rest of the roll is Innuendo last Thursday and the Buzz vigil on Friday.

I could have sworn I took a group pic at your birthday w/ my camera.

:confused: