Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ - Official South Beach Review

njdionysus

South Beach was absolutely off the wall! It was supposed to rain from Wednesday to Sunday with a possible hurricane, but not a drop of rain except for a 5 minute sun shower here and there.

Myself and 16 friends arrived late Wednesday night... started with some drinks at the Clevelander... hot tub after hours up on the Hilton Grand rooftop watching the sunrise (thanks to my I-Pod, the music on the Hilton rooftop rocked)... off to Opium Garden for my XXth birthday on Friday, absolutely slammin, 4 bottles of Grey Goose and 2 magnum bottles of champagne later, the music was hot and the girls were better... after hours @ Space... Crobar Saturday was amazing... finally closing it out at Space 10am Sunday morning... not to mention finally closing our $400 tab out at the Clevelander an hour before the flight. I tried my best to make us miss that flight home, hell I even offered to pay for some of us to stay another day but it just wasn't happening.

I think I'd move to Fort Lauderdale or South Beach in a heartbeat. I owe it to the best friends in the world for celebrating my birthday like none other, love all you guys!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

South Beach was absolutely off the wall! It was supposed to rain from Wednesday to Sunday with a possible hurricane, but not a drop of rain except for a 5 minute sun shower here and there.

Myself and 16 friends arrived late Wednesday night... started with some drinks at the Clevelander... hot tub after hours up on the Hilton Grand rooftop watching the sunrise (thanks to my I-Pod, the music on the Hilton rooftop rocked)... off to Opium Garden for my XXth birthday on Friday, absolutely slammin, 4 bottles of Grey Goose and 2 magnum bottles of champagne later, the music was hot and the girls were better... after hours @ Space... Crobar Saturday was amazing... finally closing it out at Space 10am Sunday morning... not to mention finally closing our $400 tab out at the Clevelander an hour before the flight. I tried my best to make us miss that flight home, hell I even offered to pay for some of us to stay another day but it just wasn't happening.

I think I'd move to Fort Lauderdale or South Beach in a heartbeat. I owe it to the best friends in the world for celebrating my birthday like none other, love all you guys!

ummmmm, thats why i moved here.... just too nice...

"our" 400 dollar tab??? Sheesh...I don't think that's all that bad for a weekend with 16+ people! That's nothing actually! What is that..like 20 something per person only. I'd rather pay that amount then "work" 4 my drinks. Then again, I'm sure all the bottles ran u guys up another few hundred bucks and then some. Anyways, glad to hear you had such a great time!

Y'all come back real soon now ya' hear?!? hee hee:tongue: :D

Originally posted by laliux

$400 bar tab in one hour?

4getabowdit! :D

In an hour?

Ok, there's obviously confusion a/b this tab:rolleyes:

Still...that would only be about 2-3 drinks per person at SoBe prices....I still don't think that's bad if that for 16 people. lol. Damn...that must have been a rowdy plane ride! Either that or they were all passed the Fk out!