Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phonewhores...aint This Some Shit...

dgmodel

check this out... i know this person who is the BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST phonewhore in the world... i call her house busy, ill call her phone voice mail... shell be chatting on aol while talking on the fon... out at dinner on the fon, at family functions on the phone... getting ready etc.. you get the picture... the worst part is if im with her at her house or in general shell stay on the phone until i say okay im leaving... then shes like "oh i gotta get off my companys leaving" yet this is where it gets crazy... i call her up she says "i cant speak i have company i dont want to be rude" i call up on her cell phone shes like "im the other line with somebody can i call you back??? " yet everytime its me on the line and she gets a beep shes like "oh i have to call you back"

what is wrong with these types of ppl??? i had a friend who was like this as well... constantly curious about gossip and being involved in frivalous bs... why??? (no niether of these are girlfriends or future mates or anything so its not like shes avoiding me or trying to break up with me)

Very erotic.....Anyway..With the topic at hand...I cant understand how some people talk on the phone for longer than 30 minutes....The longest I wanna be on the phone is 5 minutes....I dont give a shit who it is....My parents...My gf...Makes no difference to me....Just get to the point and hang up....I hate it when people call and ask me what I'm doing at that moment....I'm masturbating....So what?....If they wanna hang out later then say so....Dont waste my time by asking stupid questions....And if the convo goes any longer than 10 minutes I usually just lay back on my bed and answer everything with an uh huh...yeah...sure...etc..etc....Same applies for im's.....I cant stand it when people just im you with a hi and then say nothing afterwards.......Great....I know you're alive..I can sleep easier now......Dont get me wrong...If one of my friends needs help with something or has some kind of a question then great but I dont wanna be bothered with meaningless conversation....We can do that in person....