Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** BIGGEST event of the YEAR**LUZ DIVINA @METRO LOUNGE!

ml2k1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little secret for you guys......

Since i am unable to have a list for luz divina this friday (because of the obvious cost of this MASSIVE,MASSIVE event) i wanted to let you guys in on a little secret. Get your crew together and come early (before 8pm) and have dinner (we have an awsome steakhouse inside metro in cause ya didnt know) Not only will you beat the line , but you also will PAY NO COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Just arrive before 8pm, after that the door begins. But dont tell anyone i told you:D I will also be working in the resturant at that time.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Since i am unable to have a list for luz divina this friday (because of the obvious cost of this MASSIVE,MASSIVE event) i wanted to let you guys in on a little secret. Get your crew together and come early (before 8pm) and have dinner (we have an awsome steakhouse inside metro in cause ya didnt know) Not only will you beat the line , but you also will PAY NO COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Just arrive before 8pm, after that the door begins. But dont tell anyone i told you:D I will also be working in the resturant at that time.

shit thats sounds like a great idea ecspecially because of how drunk i got on sat a little food in the stomach wouldn't hurt me!

Originally posted by ml2k1

I did that saturday and used to normally do that thursdays over the summer. The steaks are Great there and my girl loves the salad with their balsamic vinegrette dressing. Nothing beats a 24 ounce Delmonico w/ home made mashed potatos (mmmm)for $14.95

So hardcorekrock you in?? Laurie?? anyone else??

See ya there.

Kosta P

PS George reservations will be under CP, table for 50 please:laugh: (I heard the jersey moderators are picking up the check hahaha)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

(I heard the jersey moderators are picking up the check hahaha)

in that case i bet no one can eat 5 of those steaks on their own

You get soooo stuffed after 1 you dont even know. Sometimed its tough just finishing the full 24oz's

Originally posted by xrapturex

LOL you guys are funny. I dont think Anyone took the tab seriously Brian...I always get a good laugh on here sooner or later.

So what ya say doubleplay? dinner???

dinner sounds great

brian as far as pickin up the check ill take care of that ill pick it up see how much i owe and put it back down on the table lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

I did that saturday and used to normally do that thursdays over the summer. The steaks are Great there and my girl loves the salad with their balsamic vinegrette dressing. Nothing beats a 24 ounce Delmonico w/ home made mashed potatos (mmmm)for $14.95

See ya there.

Kosta P

PS George reservations will be under CP, table for 50 please:laugh: (I heard the jersey moderators are picking up the check hahaha)

i get off at 9 but i work 2mins. so just put in my order i'm in!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Disclaimer to those that think Kosta is serious:

There is no way in hell I am picking up the check.

:laugh: :laugh:

:D :D

yOU ARE SUCH THE COMEDIAN.

HE'S JOKING GUYS ITS ON HIM AND SANDMAN (BRIAN JUST DOESNT WANT TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT.

Originally posted by kostaP

See ya there.

Kosta P

Sounds Like a good idea, I'll let you know later in the week for sure;)