Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** BIGGEST event of the YEAR**LUZ DIVINA @METRO LOUNGE!

ml2k1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I was joking but nonetheless some people might come out of the woodwork looking for free meals. Some people take this board too serious at times.

FOR THOSE THAT BRIAN IS REFERRING TO IN HIS POST HERES A LITTLE SIDE NOTE:

METRO DOES NOT ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS AND DOES NOT CASH WELFARE CHECKS (THE DONKEYS TRIED AND WERE REJECTED) SO COME OUT WITH LOOT$$ OR KEEP YO CHEAP ASS HOME.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

Brian, come early i got your meal! don't worry about it

Thanks for the offer, but I just can't do it. If I am by a bar for that long, I will be passed out by 12 midnight. I tend to drink a little too much when I go out.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Thanks for the offer, but I just can't do it. If I am by a bar for that long, I will be passed out by 12 midnight. I tend to drink a little too much when I go out.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

I think I can take the crown for "tending to drink a lil too much" :tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Awww, come on Brian...you can do it.

I would say you can just get a room and go rest it off for a bit, but as you know, cant happen. LOL grrrr:mad:

No need for a room. I live 4 minutes from Metro. THats one of the reasons why I am there so much. Other reasons include great place, great staff and alcohol.

Originally posted by laurie619

HA HA HAVENT SEEN YOU ON CP IN MAD LONG WELCOME BACK :D

sup sup girl and yeah i have falling off on my message board hobby but metro is crazy close so deff might go say sup to some people cause it should be crazy fun

Hes been schooling the people over at the soundfactory message boards with his unique grasp of the english language. ;)

:hat: :hat:

lol thats fuked up aslong as i sound normal in person well try to sound normal who cares LoL but any ways SUP SUP brian and true it should be a good nite

You sound normal in person so its all good.

true u too that is y on this or any other message boards u must wild out and talk dumb so when u do happening to meet them they will realize u can't judge people off this lol it makes for a funny meeting but any ways metro Thursday woohoooo only thing that gonna suk is line and packedness but fuk it gotta deal

The Luz performance is on Friday not Thursday but both days are good there. Lots of hot girls both nights.

true true too bad i got a girl so i'm not looking for that any more but its deff gonna be a good nite so check u then bro