Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moment of Zen . . .

. . . Graviton City . . . I loved the land layout on this one. . The commercial districts developed so nicely over time (lots of urban renewal work) so the towers line the river and jut out into the mouth of the city. . Residential zones are also very organic on this one, I decided against total towerblock and zoned major tracts of suburban sprawl in the outskirts (upper right side of the picture you can see a little of it). . I even put ghetto res zones near the industrial complex (not pictured but would be above the upper left part of the picture) . . . Two major expressways run through the whole area, crossing the river twice to form an inner belt with connectors that go to other cities . . I also have an above ground rail system that transports freight as well as commuter traffic . . This is further reinforced in the residential zones with bus terminals that link the major transit hubs (train stations and sub to train connectors) . . . As well as a massive subway system that is connected to all the commercial and industrial zones (not to mention 2 of the sister cities) . . Oh, and I also threw in the World Trade center in rememberance (for some reason I can't get it to develop properly around that area, its the damn pollution from the seaport) . . . Industry in the city is primarily high tech . . My city also ranks first in all the major areas (health, water, power, utilites, transport, average life expectancy, education, etc . . )

. . I'm working on a new one right now called Beltway that should be even more impressive. It's an archepelago on the coastline (one big island seperated by a sound). It's gonna be harder because I only have one trading partner (3 sides water), but I should be able to make it huge as well . . . . . all in due time . . . :aright: . . .

. . .can you tell I love this game? . . .It's so much more refreshing than running around and blowing peoples heads off . . . .