Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got the top brass on the horn...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

And had a chat, and thanks to me Pizza Hut is changing their policy of not delivering to houses that have no land line. We only have cells in our house, same goes for like all my friends, so these fuckers would not deliver to us, until now... They even had the local manager call me up and apologize to me.... God I'm good!

:D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Damn Saleen...between talking the manufacturers of ur bed into giving u a new bed and talking Pizza hut into delivering to your house, (oh yeah...and getting ur open bar at spin, but that was last week) ur "sweet talkin'" and PR are getting u pretty far this week huh?!? :)

:lol3: but he still couldn't take the bartender home and his Jets lost so I'd say that he is 3-2 so far. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

Pizza Hut :constipa: the more pressing matter.. did you get a free pizza ??:D

first rule in any situation, is to turn down the free stuff once, but I know they know my address. I'll put money sez it will come in the mail. plus i told them that i got my pie at papa johns and that pissed them off.. its all about the game and the sale. Notice all my club reviews are 50/50 good/bad.... its done for a reason.........

Originally posted by saleen351

first rule in any situation, is to turn down the free stuff once, but I know they know my address. I'll put money sez it will come in the mail. plus i told them that i got my pie at papa johns and that pissed them off.. its all about the game and the sale. Notice all my club reviews are 50/50 good/bad.... its done for a reason.........

the lay the cards on the table approach.. not bad. :D p.s. next time you’re in miami Steve’s Pizza, best pies in miami.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

the lay the cards on the table approach.. not bad. :D p.s. next time you’re in miami Steve’s Pizza, best pies in miami.

I call it back door selling... They are sold, and had no idea they were sold and never saw it comming...