Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Destroy Abject Boredom - Create a Fantasy! :D

cintron

And SHARE it :)

Okay. You're sitting in your chair right now, at your house, your job, wherever... and you're on the sex board.

You think about sex - GOOD SEX... but where to get some?

Wouldn't it be great if an incredibly hot girl or guy, suddenly stepped into your doorway?

(If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, it still doesn't have to be them... it's just a fantasy :))

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

First off: What would they look like? (name your fantasy!)

1.) Would you screw them off the bat?

2.) Romance them first?

3.) Go somewhere else other than your current location?

4.) What would you do with them?

5.) Would you involve any toys, 3rd parties or other inanimate objects?

What WOULD you do if your wish of a good lay was suddenly granted? This is what you'd want NOW, not what you idealize as "the perfect mate".

Originally posted by cintron

And SHARE it :)

Okay. You're sitting in your chair right now, at your house, your job, wherever... and you're on the sex board.

You think about sex - GOOD SEX... but where to get some?

Wouldn't it be great if an incredibly hot girl or guy, suddenly stepped into your doorway?

(If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, it still doesn't have to be them... it's just a fantasy :))

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

First off: What would they look like? (name your fantasy!)

1.) Would you screw them off the bat?

2.) Romance them first?

3.) Go somewhere else other than your current location?

4.) What would you do with them?

5.) Would you involve any toys, 3rd parties or other inanimate objects?

What WOULD you do if your wish of a good lay was suddenly granted? This is what you'd want NOW, not what you idealize as "the perfect mate".

There i was sitting on my dumpster. I got that burning sensation on my face that let me know it was daytime. The kind where your eyes are closed but the light going thru your eyelids makes everything red or pink. I hate that...

I sat up and looked around...I was naked, naked save for one of those tuby flotation devices around my waist...where the fuck did this come from. In case your asking it wasnt a duck floaty, it was a bat...

As I looked around me I saw that I was in a field, endless grass everywhere. There was a house there so i walked over to it, but not before taking of the floaty bat, i wasnt planning on swimming, let alone bathing for anytime soon. How was i going to explain this???

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

There was no doorbell so i knocked. "come in" replied the voice of a young woman. she sounded like she knew who i was, so buttnaked i opened the screen door and walked in. She was sitting at a desk, my god ill never forget that moment when i saw her...

She was sitting down not facing me, at first all i saw was pigtails being held up by pink scrunchies, she slowly rotated her chair. The first thing i noticed was her legs...long smooth legs. Tight, she worked out. Legs real long and thin, with wonderful calves, the type that chicks get from wearing high heels, real high heels. She had no heels on though...

Her legs led up to her skirt, grean plaid overlaid on white with some red stripes....oooh i thought, catholic school. She had a button down shirt, white short sleeved with the top 5 buttons undone, as she turned her shirt moved slighly revealing round firm mounds of beautiful young flesh...

She turned her head sideways when she saw me, like a confused dog, only the movement was slower, like she was examining me. "Hello" she said very calmly even though i was naked and had never been here before. Her skin was caramel, big round light blue eyes, and large full lips covered in lip gloss. The gloss made her lips shine in the pale light of the sun...if i didnt tell you, there were no lights on, just the light that came in from the window...little peices of dust could be seen in the light of the window...

I stood there silent, looking at this goddess, I just wanted to feel her creamy skin."Hi" i said back to her. "So thats where blacky went" she said while rising from her seat. "pardon?" "blacky, the bat silly, ive been looking for him"

What the fuck??? i thought, i guess i have been here before, guess thats why she didnt make a big deal about a naked man coming to her door unanounced.

"I dont know whats going on" "C'mere sugar youve had a long night" she said. We walked thru a hallway and sat down in the living room. "we had a party here, you were the best part" "party?...what party?" "looks like youve had too much to drink last night, i drank alot too but id never forget the manwhich"

"MANWHICH! now it started coming back to me. the night before there was a costume party orgy, they didnt know those clothes were really mine...damn i fucked them good. time for more action"

Listen baby,I need some help remembering, i told her as i pulled her knees apart. she started unbuttoning her shirt, what beautiful breast. her soft nipples hardened with a soft kiss, and some soft blowing on them raised goosebumps. i love goosebumped titties. After sliding her thong to the side i quickly penetrated her soft round lips. they were plump, her lips engulfed my cock with warm wet excitement...she wants the manwhich...

then i was grabbed by two cops. nypd. turns out im a crazy guy who lost his medication and i was jerking off in front of a senior citizens home...wtf is going on? was that all a fantasy? a delusion?

maybe it was just another case of homeless sex...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

There i was sitting on my dumpster. I got that burning sensation on my face that let me know it was daytime. The kind where your eyes are closed but the light going thru your eyelids makes everything red or pink. I hate that...

I sat up and looked around...I was naked, naked save for one of those tuby flotation devices around my waist...where the fuck did this come from. In case your asking it wasnt a duck floaty, it was a bat...

As I looked around me I saw that I was in a field, endless grass everywhere. There was a house there so i walked over to it, but not before taking of the floaty bat, i wasnt planning on swimming, let alone bathing for anytime soon. How was i going to explain this???

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

There was no doorbell so i knocked. "come in" replied the voice of a young woman. she sounded like she knew who i was, so buttnaked i opened the screen door and walked in. She was sitting at a desk, my god ill never forget that moment when i saw her...

She was sitting down not facing me, at first all i saw was pigtails being held up by pink scrunchies, she slowly rotated her chair. The first thing i noticed was her legs...long smooth legs. Tight, she worked out. Legs real long and thin, with wonderful calves, the type that chicks get from wearing high heels, real high heels. She had no heels on though...

Her legs led up to her skirt, grean plaid overlaid on white with some red stripes....oooh i thought, catholic school. She had a button down shirt, white short sleeved with the top 5 buttons undone, as she turned her shirt moved slighly revealing round firm mounds of beautiful young flesh...

She turned her head sideways when she saw me, like a confused dog, only the movement was slower, like she was examining me. "Hello" she said very calmly even though i was naked and had never been here before. Her skin was caramel, big round light blue eyes, and large full lips covered in lip gloss. The gloss made her lips shine in the pale light of the sun...if i didnt tell you, there were no lights on, just the light that came in from the window...little peices of dust could be seen in the light of the window...

I stood there silent, looking at this goddess, I just wanted to feel her creamy skin."Hi" i said back to her. "So thats where blacky went" she said while rising from her seat. "pardon?" "blacky, the bat silly, ive been looking for him"

What the fuck??? i thought, i guess i have been here before, guess thats why she didnt make a big deal about a naked man coming to her door unanounced.

"I dont know whats going on" "C'mere sugar youve had a long night" she said. We walked thru a hallway and sat down in the living room. "we had a party here, you were the best part" "party?...what party?" "looks like youve had too much to drink last night, i drank alot too but id never forget the manwhich"

"MANWHICH! now it started coming back to me. the night before there was a costume party orgy, they didnt know those clothes were really mine...damn i fucked them good. time for more action"

Listen baby,I need some help remembering, i told her as i pulled her knees apart. she started unbuttoning her shirt, what beautiful breast. her soft nipples hardened with a soft kiss, and some soft blowing on them raised goosebumps. i love goosebumped titties. After sliding her thong to the side i quickly penetrated her soft round lips. they were plump, her lips engulfed my cock with warm wet excitement...she wants the manwhich...

then i was grabbed by two cops. nypd. turns out im a crazy guy who lost his medication and i was jerking off in front of a senior citizens home...wtf is going on? was that all a fantasy? a delusion?

maybe it was just another case of homeless sex...

:laugh: :laugh:

nice one, tony :aright:

Ultimate Fantasy:

Big titty blonde walks in my house....offers me a hit off of her joint she's smokin'.....gives me sloppy wet blowjob.....bounce her off my dick like a plastic fuck doll....shoot cum in her mouth and tits....she leaves me a big stack of $$$......I wake up....wet dream....DAMN IT!!! :mad: ......try to sleep again! ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

you first ;]

okay.

i've got a fantasty about a long haired brunette (always had a thing for brunettes), with incredible deeply colored eyes. I guess i'm a hazel fan - or brown. blue is weird - haven't experienced too many people with those.

but anyways... she's around my height. Perhaps an inch or so shorter. Built athletic body... nothing too rock solid, but not flab either. Soft in all the right spots, with an infectious smile and light creases under her eyes that makes them sparkle she smiles.

I'd meet them in the weary afterglow of an exhausting party. We'd talk for a while and get to know each other... i'd make it seem like an engaging convo, but i'd really be stealing glances at her eyes. We'd both be so tired but yet happy to be in each other's company... satisfied we shared those close moments on the floor with our hands in the air, together...

so we'd pass out together, arms around each other, in the middle of the day... sleeping off the exhaustion from the previous night.

I'd snuggle up against her back and wrap my arm around her belly... give her some soft kisses on her shoulder, something light and delicate to relax, not stimulate...

so we'd sleep... and cuddle... and be warm and feel safe and at peace with the world.

we'd wake up slowly, almost drunkenly. We'd be rested yet still worn out... not quite wanting to leave the warmth and safety of our bed. I'd caress her back and shoulders, being gentle here, firm there, squeezing and smoothing, my fingers convincing her to relax and accept their exploration. She'd moan softly, i'd add a kiss at the base of her neck. Covered in the sheets, we'd undulate and move together... sharing warmth and feeling each other's skin glide together...

I'd roll her towards me, onto her back... adding kisses as i went, giving her my full attention and love. I'd be slow and sensual about it, allowing her to close her eyes and feel everything.

we'd be as intimate as any poet ever described. never rushed, never the least bit distracted... completely hypnotized and absorbed by each other's presence.

And yeah, we'd make love... REAL love. It would go for hours... changing positions, always grabbing each other tigher and wanting it harder and longer every time... we'd explode together. A spasm of pleasure and joy released... we'd float along together in a sexual haze, drifting in each other's soul... listening to our breath paint the air with satisfaction.

and once again we'd collapse, exhausted and together...

Safe, Joyful and at peace with our world.

anyways.. that's my lil fantasty for tonight