Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Party(abyss friday w/ reina, deko saturday)

asuave

I'm celebrating my 21st Birthday all weekend!! Abyss Friday, we have reina performing "no one's gonna change you." I hope everyone can come out. I know binoy was trying to set up a CP party for friday too. The party continues providing im still alive saturday at deko louge. DJ richie santana has been blowing the roof off the place and i cant wait to party there. Hope to meet alot of you, and hopefully ill cya one of those two nights. Let the countdown begin, 3 days.............

Originally posted by asuave

I'm celebrating my 21st Birthday all weekend!! Abyss Friday, we have reina performing "no one's gonna change you." I hope everyone can come out. I know binoy was trying to set up a CP party for friday too. The party continues providing im still alive saturday at deko louge. DJ richie santana has been blowing the roof off the place and i cant wait to party there. Hope to meet alot of you, and hopefully ill cya one of those two nights. Let the countdown begin, 3 days.............

Woooooo Hooooo!!! See you Friday Birthday Boy!!! :D

Originally posted by binoys

:bday::beer:

Im gonna Get you!!! Watch Your Back Kid!!!!!!

Shots of Johnny Black!!!!!!

LOL, Ill murder you!!!

Im gonna ask for no shots of johnny black, tequila, 151, or heny (for those gangstas out there) till at least One o'clock. Let me make it till One.

My shot list so far:

1. Shiny disco balls(ras. vodka, triple sec., sour, cranb) ~ceotter's shot

2. White sambuca chilled(your all about it jarmenio)

3. Crackhouse(all about mannythegreek.com)

4.SOCOlime(frankie longhair aka lord of the bar)

5.Crackpeaches(cuz that shit tastes good)

6. Sweedishfish(dramaqueen is gonna miss out on that one)

Any other suggestions??????

Congratulations! :aright:

LOL, Ill murder you!!!

Im gonna ask for no shots of johnny black, tequila, 151, or heny (for those gangstas out there) till at least One o'clock. Let me make it till One.

My shot list so far:

1. Shiny disco balls(ras. vodka, triple sec., sour, cranb) ~ceotter's shot

2. White sambuca chilled(your all about it jarmenio)

3. Crackhouse(all about mannythegreek.com)

4.SOCOlime(frankie longhair aka lord of the bar)

5.Crackpeaches(cuz that shit tastes good)

6. Sweedishfish(dramaqueen is gonna miss out on that one)

Any other suggestions??????

Maybe you'll see me maybe you won't......hehe I'm going to keep you in suspense:D

hey asuave i hope you are ready for fri night you never know the johnny black might just wind up in your glass when you come to my bar, but i will make sure the white sambuca is on ice. you better make it passed one i can not start drinking and partying with you until i get off so you have to make it to after hours. so you better bring two pairs of drinking shoes that night. Happy b-day the big 21 it is about time :bday::party::vomit3:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think ill be at abyss fri and deko sat. gonna be a cheap weekend im not drinking. i actually wanna see how i get home for once.

besides last time i drank and left abyss i got pinched on the way home

Hopefully ill get to meet you this bro.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Asuave is it ok I say your real name when we go out now over the summer????????

Yeah, im no longer Evan, or Mike. So its ok to call me phil now jarmenio as im handing my id the guy at the door. DUMBASS, ill never forget that.

Yeah, im no longer Evan, or Mike. So its ok to call me phil now jarmenio as im handing my id the guy at the door. DUMBASS, ill never forget that.

:laugh: That reminds of girl back in the day who just got a ID, and the bouncer was looking at it, she turned her back and was talking as though she wasnt affected, but he kept calling her name and she wouldnt turn around:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

:laugh: That reminds of girl back in the day who just got a ID, and the bouncer was looking at it, she turned her back and was talking as though she wasnt affected, but he kept calling her name and she wouldnt turn around:laugh:

Jarmenio goes, "Give him your ID phil" as i was handing him my ID. The guy hands me back my ID, and say's,"sorry not tonite phil"

I was lucky he gave it back, it was only memorial day, that would of ruined my summer.

Jarmenio goes, "Give him your ID phil" as i was handing him my ID. The guy hands me back my ID, and say's,"sorry not tonite phil"

I was lucky he gave it back, it was only memorial day, that would of ruined my summer.

Nice Job Jarmenio---You lucked out...That would have sucked!!