Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It doesen't matter what they say (platinum Saturdays)

I have just realized one thing on this board

(being that Im new to the board), But not new to the Industry.

How come it's always the same couple of people talking shit. I appoligize if you had some bad experiences at Platinum. That was then, this is now.

Im trying my best along with alot of new staff to correct any mistake's that were made. We are making progress. All I can say is Give it a chace, the shit is gonna blow up.

Saturdays are a diffrent style party. Being that the format is strictly House. We have diffrent openers every week, however our resident DJ is Anthony Acid. He rocks it every Saturday.

I dont know why other people go out, But the reason I go out is for atmosphere, Music and Drinks. Amongst a few other things.

Our atmosphere is one of sophistacation and style. The same goes for our crowd. And I dont have to say anthing about the music, Anthony Drops the dope beats every Saturday. If you dont beleive me come check him out.

We have 3.00 martini's every Saturday from 9-11. Trust me when I say this party is growing. So im sure I will see all you hater's out sooner or later, and if not, to each his own.

And for anyone who hasnt been there since the begining of the summer and still talks smack, come check us out now , then if you dont like it talk shit. Until then , you know what you can do. Get some evidence to back your shit up.

see you out there, soon>

I love Platinum I really do! I just wish more people would go on Saturdays. I went last time and Anthony Acid was off the hook, but it was not at all packed--and the people that were there--well, let's just say there was no energy. My cousin and I were trying our hardest to make it super fun, but it never came up to par.

We hope things get better. We'll be there this Friday!!! We're RU girls! WOO HOO.

Are you an owner or something???

What's up Frankie? This is Bree...I was with Jay on Sat night and he introduced us (I was the brown haired girl handing out the glow stick necklaces) Anyways, I'm not gonna repeat myself, but I posted on a different thread that I definitly liked Platinum. I'm from CT and we don't have clubs like that. And you're totally right, Sat night's party is very classy. I loved the atmosphere and everyone was so nice. The music was great all night...I was impressed, b/c the only commerical song i heard was Shiny Disco Balls. The rest was just awesome house/tribal. Great place to sit back, chill, talk with friends, and just have a relaxing, fun evening. I'll be there again this Sat....I'm sure I'll have just as much fun.