Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its slowly getting colder...

Originally posted by jpdd810

That's the best part when the weather is like this! At night it gets cold and that gives more reason to snuggle and get warm with your man/woman!!!!!!

;) ;) :tongue:;) ;)

Yup, I just love it. Makes it harder to get up in the morning though esp. when there right next to you........................

Originally posted by thehype

Cold weather Rulez. Time to Break out the Winter Wardrobe. I gotta get my sweaters, long sleeve button downs, hoodies, long sleeve Ts, Hockey Jerseys and coats out from storage. I can honestly say i prefer cold weather over warm.

It doesnt make a difference to me how cold it gets, as soon as I get inside I start sweating:mad:

Originally posted by ysolt

i gotta go to barnes and noble myself for a cup of caramel machiato and perhaps my next hunnie to snuggle with. i like winter, but i just know i'm gonna get sick. *sniff *sniff

<~~~I just started feeling sick yesterday....and today I'm just getting sicker & sicker by the minute :( :( :(

Originally posted by ysolt

i gotta go to barnes and noble myself for a cup of caramel machiato and perhaps my next hunnie to snuggle with. i like winter, but i just know i'm gonna get sick. *sniff *sniff

A BN chick , very impressive, Try the Godiva hot chocolate, its the best.

:D

Mane

Originally posted by thehype

Cold weather Rulez. Time to Break out the Winter Wardrobe. I gotta get my sweaters, long sleeve button downs, hoodies, long sleeve Ts, Hockey Jerseys and coats out from storage. I can honestly say i prefer cold weather over warm.

yeah because there's so much more to do in jersey during the cold winter months. and people look so much better all pasty white and covered in wool and fleece rather than being tan and wearing next to nothing. trecking through the snow to get into factory at 5 AM is such a better a time than happy hour at D'Jais or a day on the beach at surf club followed by chaos at temps. good call on the winter thing there pal.

Originally posted by dogekid

yeah because there's so much more to do in jersey during the cold winter months. and people look so much better all pasty white and covered in wool and fleece rather than being tan and wearing next to nothing. trecking through the snow to get into factory at 5 AM is such a better a time than happy hour at D'Jais or a day on the beach at surf club followed by chaos at temps. good call on the winter thing there pal.

WOW U alright there buddy............ Geez, people do have other interests besides clubbing 24/7.......... don't get me wrong it is great fun, however skiing and boarding in the winter is way better then DEJAIS........................ Don't u need a change once in a while ?

Originally posted by perns2002

WOW U alright there buddy............ Geez, people do have other interests besides clubbing 24/7.......... don't get me wrong it is great fun, however skiing and boarding in the winter is way better then DEJAIS........................ Don't u need a change once in a while ?

i agree 4 wheelin in the snow through the woods kicks ass

Originally posted by dogekid

Believe me! I love the summer too! I love going to tempt and surf club every weekend but come on now!!! It does get a little tired after a while!! Now that the fall/winter is here it's time for some good lovin' everynight!!! In the summer who cuddles? It's too hot!! In the winter in front of the fireplace, w/ a bottle of wine, watching a movie(or at least trying to) is what i can't wait for!!! Just my opinion!!! I think winter is such a romantic season!!!!

;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

Believe me! I love the summer too! I love going to tempt and surf club every weekend but come on now!!! It does get a little tired after a while!! Now that the fall/winter is here it's time for some good lovin' everynight!!! In the summer who cuddles? It's too hot!! In the winter in front of the fireplace, w/ a bottle of wine, watching a movie(or at least trying to) is what i can't wait for!!! Just my opinion!!! I think winter is such a romantic season!!!!

;) ;) ;)

I agree...

I love the summer but after 3 months of the same clubs...same crowd...same music...same type of clothes...I need a change...I love shopping for fall/winter clothes :D Cuddling rox too! ok...got the fireplace...got the wine...got the movies...hmmmmm....I still need someone to cuddle with :(