Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Can't We Wear Sneakers?

ysolt

I just don't get it! Why can't we wear sneakers to Deko on Thursday (or any other club with strict dress codes, for that matter)??? It's not like I'm showing up in sweatpants and Adidas or something.

I think if you're not a total mess and look somewhat cute, Diesel sneakers should be allowed! I really can't dance/move in anything else!!! To make me wear uncomfy "fuck me" shoes to fit into a club is just wrong!

I'm sure some of you (if not most of you) agree with me on this one.

Originally posted by ysolt

I just don't get it! Why can't we wear sneakers to Deko on Thursday (or any other club with strict dress codes, for that matter)??? It's not like I'm showing up in sweatpants and Adidas or something.

I think if you're not a total mess and look somewhat cute, Diesel sneakers should be allowed! I really can't dance/move in anything else!!! To make me wear uncomfy "fuck me" shoes to fit into a club is just wrong!

I think it's a look they are going for, who knows maybe it'll cjange after the party isn't quite so new.....

Come up to South Park Lounge on thurdays.Upscale.

Jeans and sneaks are in!We admire style.

So we vibe out our patrons attire! tons of diesel up here honey!

You got my vote....................... :aright:

Originally posted by primetimepr

Come up to South Park Lounge on thurdays.Upscale.

Jeans and sneaks are in!We admire style.

So we vibe out our patrons attire! tons of diesel up here honey!

...that's funny.....cause everytime i go there i see people get turned away because of sneakers!!!!.........only 'friends' get let in with relaxed attire from my experience at sp.....:D;)

i guess if my sneakers and i aren't allowed in, my ass is going straight home to study for my history exam. hehehe. no biggie. i'm still going to try it though. cross your fingers, everybody! wish me luck. hehehe.

Plus South Park is open till 3am on thursdays!

Guest saleen351

Well I use to work the door at a club. And I cant tell you that once they let sneakers in, then a few weeks later, they will let something else in, then more and more shit will go threw that door.. Next thing you know, you have 2000 asian ravers selling k to each other.... oh wait thats exit, but you get my point.

Plus how old are we? Sneakers should be worn at the shore or to the gym, NOT TO THE CLUB....

Oh, also its the same reason, you can't wear a wife beater on the golf course...

Originally posted by saleen351

Well I use to work the door at a club. And I cant tell you that once they let sneakers in, then a few weeks later, they will let something else in, then more and more shit will go threw that door.. Next thing you know, you have 2000 asian ravers selling k to each other.... oh wait thats exit, but you get my point.

Plus how old are we? Sneakers should be worn at the shore or to the gym, NOT TO THE CLUB....

Oh, also its the same reason, you can't wear a wife beater on the golf course...

Sometimes I really like you:)

Originally posted by saleen351

Its all about the image you want to put out there, and Id have a rough time taking somebody in an "upscale" club in sneakers seriously.........:eek:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hmmmm... Never seen that happen....:laugh::D;)

South Park turns away guys w/ Jeans and /or sneakers, my friends have experienced it - unless you know a bouncer or something. Tehy let girls in w/ jeans, I dont know about sneaks...I got a hot pair of Pumas that I'm dying to wear w/ some hot jeans:hat:

Originally posted by cynstam21

South Park turns away guys w/ Jeans and /or sneakers, my friends have experienced it - unless you know a bouncer or something. Tehy let girls in w/ jeans, I dont know about sneaks...I got a hot pair of Pumas that I'm dying to wear w/ some hot jeans:hat:

I have to go to South Park...... But I hav never had a problem with anything I have ever worn out, be it NJ, NYC, or South Beach... It all comes down to the image and the type of party the venue is trying to pull that night...IMO