Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Got In From South Beach, Wow They Have Some Clubs

sup everyone, i used 2 be on cp a lil while back but i forgot my name and password so i'm back again.

i just got back from south beach and i wanted 2 know has anyone from cp been there.

miami has some sick clubs, the place did not sleep kinda like nyc.

i met a few celebs out there 2, they were shooting a movie and a video when i was out there.

well guys/ladies post up any of the clubs in south beach that you went 2.

i will tell u a few hot spot 2 go 2 if your planning to go out there , which you should....

and guys the women out there wow:eek:

Originally posted by perns2002

We already know about South Beach......... Kidding :D

What celebes did you meet and where?

well everyone probably wont like em but we saw benzino he was shooting his new video

missy elliot was hosting a night at the club

nas was trying 2 hide out at a resturant

now u ready for this one, this is good. everyone that listens to hip hop knows that there is a battle going on with dmx and ja rule........welllll guess what its all bull shit.

my boy and eye saw them both side by side next 2 our hotel thats funny shit.

ja rule also greeted us and gave us a hand shake. but he was drunk and he had 2 take a piss which was funny cuz he took one on the side of his hotel:laugh:

they were also filming bad boys 2 out there

Originally posted by chillfactor

well everyone probably wont like em but we saw benzino he was shooting his new video

missy elliot was hosting a night at the club

nas was trying 2 hide out at a resturant

now u ready for this one, this is good. everyone that listens to hip hop knows that there is a battle going on with dmx and ja rule........welllll guess what its all bull shit.

my boy and eye saw them both side by side next 2 our hotel thats funny shit.

ja rule also greeted us and gave us a hand shake. but he was drunk and he had 2 take a piss which was funny cuz he took one on the side of his hotel:laugh:

they were also filming bad boys 2 out there

That's pretty neato........ I never saw anyone, excpet seinfield In BALDUCCI's near the Village..............

Originally posted by perns2002

That's pretty neato........ I never saw anyone, excpet seinfield In near the Village..............

yea i was loving it out there, nyc and jersey need 2 start taking some of there ideas when it comes 2 clubs. in south beach almost all the clubs or lounges was packed everynight. the thing is sept. isn't even the good month 2 party down there so i can imaggen on there holidays ya know

Originally posted by fuhgedaboudit

Hands down, Club Space is the best club in Miami......I love Miami but, doesn't anyway else think it's kinda getting ghetto w/ the type of people that are starting to hang out there? I was there in Aug. and saw a change in the crowd from two years ago......

I HEAR YA BRO ON THAT ONE CUZ ALL THE HOMO THUGS ARE COMING OUT THERE. WELL I GUESS MISTER P.DIDDY DID A VIDEO DOWN THERE SO I'M GUESSING ITS COOL NOW HAHAHAAHA.

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE HIP HOP ITS IN MY BLOOD SYSTEM CUZ I WAS RAISED LISTENING 2 HIP HOP BUT I HATE THE CROWD IT BRINGS MAN... EVEYONE WANTS 2 BE TOUGHER THEN THE OTHER YA KNOW.

I THINK THEY ALL NEED 2 STOP TRYING 2 BE SOMETHING THEY AIN'T LET THE CELEBS DO ALL THAT ISH.

I NEVER SEEN SO MANY YOUNG PUNK KIDS WEAR SO MUCH FAKE DIAMONDS IN MY LIFE..

IF ITS NOT THAT THEN ITS A JERSEY WITH A BIG FREAKIN BASEBALL CAP TEN SIZES 2 BIG WITH A DU-RAG UNDERNEATH AND A HUGE FAKE DIAMOND IN THERE EARS

AAAAHHHHH IT'S JUST ANOINING... SOME OF THEM DO KNOW HOW 2 PARTY BUT THE ONES THAT WANNA BE THUGS AND HARASE EVERY CHICK THAT COME 2 INCHES FROM THEM NEED 2 STAY HOME

Guest saleen351

New club Space opens before Xmas, brand new building, built from the ground up.........

And NO Cobar is not buying the old Space...

If you wanted to see celebs, you should went to B.E.D. on a wedsday, personaly it sucks, the music, the prices, its small, but hey, where else can you see Justin Timberlake make out with Janet Jackson...

First time i went on a wedsday, I saw like 6 Bentleys waiting to get valeted... And knew, I could not afford the crowd or the models up in there.

Picotto nov 29 @ Space, < if there ever was a weekend to come down, its that weekend...

Originally posted by saleen351

New club Space opens before Xmas, brand new building, built from the ground up.........

And NO Cobar is not buying the old Space...

If you wanted to see celebs, you should went to B.E.D. on a wedsday, personaly it sucks, the music, the prices, its small, but hey, where else can you see Justin Timberlake make out with Janet Jackson...

First time i went on a wedsday, I saw like 6 Bentleys waiting to get valeted... And knew, I could not afford the crowd or the models up in there.

Picotto nov 29 @ Space, < if there ever was a weekend to come down, its that weekend...

I'M SO PISSED I DIDN'T A CHANCE 2 GO 2 BED CUZ I KNOW ALOT OF CELEBS GO THERE NOT LIKE I CARE BUT THEY BRING THE CROWD IN..

WHEN I WAS THERE ALL THEY DROVE WAS TOP 5

PORSCHE

ESCALDES WITH HUGE WHEELS CHROME

LABORGHINIS'

THE H2 HUMMER

FERARIAS

I WENT 2 SPACE ON A BAD NIGHT IT WAS EMPTY BUT THE PLACE WAS PRETTY HOT

MY FAVORITE WHILE I WAS THERE WAS OXYGEN-OPIUOM- AND-THE LIVING ROOM LOUNGE WAS JUMPING