Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moss...Trade em? Cut em?

absolutv

This person is one waste of talent and has no clue of what going on.. He's too caught up his selfish world & his 18mil signing bonus... i say trade'em, get rid of the cancer....

plus he's scared to go over the middle..

imagine the convo he had going on in the slammer....

. . . Yeah it's too bad he's such an idiot. He's a talented guy - but his attitude sucks. He could have been somebody had he grown some nuts and just worked hard and kept his mouth shut. I think they will trade him. I mean come on, the guy "only plays when he wants too?!?!?!"WTF IS THAT:blown: :laugh:

Can u imagine what that crosswalk cop or whatever must have been thinking? Here's a guy in a Lexus just driving and pushing me....UMMMMM MOVE BEOTCH:D He could have had national attention with an OJ-like car chase in MN.... damn. . .

Lola:tongue:

if i was the Vikings I would trade him, but then again where? Some teams might be interested, but he's too much of a risk.

If I was a team like Washington, Tampa, Oakland, Philly, San Fran I would look into trading for him 'cos those teams would have players and coiches with stron personalities that would not put up with his any of his bullshit and put him in his place. Maybe a trade that would be X amount of players now and teh rest contingent on his yearly performances...but he's a shitload, so then you have salary cap considerations...Cowboys have tons of room under the cap, but no real core of players w/ strong personalities that would tell him to cut the crap.

oh, and btw "Moss arrested after car incident"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl

i am a Viking fan and i am damn frustrated with this guy...might just be one of the most exciting and most talent receivers to ever put on a NFL uniform...but he doesnt play the game the way it was suppose to be played...he is more concerned about promotion and shoe deals, then with winning....i dont say trade him, u never know...this might change his outlook on the game and on life in general....maybe his time in the "slammer" being someone's bitch, might help him in going in the middle and taking one for the team (no pun intended).....

i am a Viking fan and i am damn frustrated with this guy...might just be one of the most exciting and most talent receivers to ever put on a NFL uniform...but he doesnt play the game the way it was suppose to be played...he is more concerned about promotion and shoe deals, then with winning....i dont say trade him, u never know...this might change his outlook on the game and on life in general....maybe his time in the "slammer" being someone's bitch, might help him in going in the middle and taking one for the team (no pun intended).....

I say trade him and try to get a Hershel Walker type of deal, But then again not everyone is as stupid as minnesota was for making that trade.

Originally posted by dnice35

how bout them cubs? bwahahaha, loser!

p.s : dont be mad at me cause the Bears whooped minnesota.

hows that fantasy team doing there? thought so....if u could pick fantasy players as good as u drink u would be fawkin Shula....

ps

dont make me take out the picture of u and ur ex in mid-session....:eek: