Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Help me!!!!

stardo

Originally posted by nycchic24

i feel your pain stardo... i feel your pain! :(

( note: i just ran all over soho looking for a damn dress during lunch break -- NADA! :eek: )

Im bringing all of them and Im letting my little turkey sandwich decide(badass). So you will have all of mine to choose from too.:laugh:

i feel your pain stardo... i feel your pain! :(

( note: i just ran all over soho looking for a damn dress during lunch break -- NADA! :eek: )

:idea: Maybe we can all go shopping around 2:00pm on Saturday. I also need to find something to wear for Saturday.

Originally posted by stardo

Im bringing all of them and Im letting my little turkey sandwich decide(badass). So you will have all of mine to choose from too.:laugh:

are you guys going to hvae matching outflits... like you wear the black dress with red flower and he wears the black suit with red shirt.. *just like cha cha digrigorio and "whats his name" in Grease at the Dance?! :idea: * Hahhaha :laugh: jk

are you guys going to hvae matching outflits... like you wear the black dress with red flower and he wears the black suit with red shirt.. *just like cha cha digrigorio and "whats his name" in Grease at the Dance?! :idea: * Hahhaha :laugh: jk

Danny Zoocho.................:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I think I'm going to wear my Diesel jeans and prob a tanktop..................thats cool, right?

I'll probably go to Bang Bang to pick up some leather pants with the butt cheeks missing. I think I'm going shirtless ala Tempts!!

The dress I might wear looks like somthing she would wear hahah.

You are probably going to be my real date badass as is going to be on the look out for FRESH TANG.

are we gonna do the handjive at the reception?

danny and sandy = piro and neena!

That is so funny I pmed neena earlier today tell her that stiffy and i were going to debut our singing careers and sing rainbow connection for them:laugh:

That is so funny I pmed neena earlier today tell her that stiffy and i were going to debut our singing careers and sing rainbow connection for them:laugh:

suddenly i see the finale of "dirty dancing" with everyone in the place dancing... (including the lil stiff twerps.. doing the cha cha) neena runs to piro, and they do "the lift" and everyone inthe place cheers!

suddenly i see the finale of "dirty dancing" with everyone in the place dancing... (including the lil stiff twerps.. doing the cha cha) neena runs to piro, and they do "the lift" and everyone inthe place cheers!

'hahahha yeah and piro telling mama and pappa "nobody puts neena in a corner"

Hey be nice to me I wont marry you when your done being a player if your going to make fun of me:)

How are my little giro?

Me a Player, dont be ridiculous. When are we getting married? GYROS for Dinner CANOLI's for dessert. What a couple we will make.

Mane